View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2005, 09:38 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Neriak

Actually, the whole idea that SOE doesn't care about their customers probably is more sentiment than reality.

Sony doesn't respond to people when they post about annoyances and bugs - even if the players are unfounded with their gripes, at least having someone from SOE talk to the customer base about the issue would make all of us feel more involved.

For instance, Mr Bobble posting on here occasionally is GREAT. Makes me feel that SOE actually does care about supporting UI mods. And all it takes is one of their many employees making a post now and then. If I knew the SOE President personally, I'd tell him that Mr Bobble is probably the best face that SOE has out there for EQ2.

Have you ever read the boards on eqiiforums.station.sony.com? There are three SOE employees that post on there that I have seen. One is Moorgard, and most of what he posts is news like patch notes and explanations of game features. The other two are TSRs, and they post the same stupid 'solutions' that don't work over and over again - not very helpful at all.

So, it doesn't surprise me that people think SOE doesn't care about them - but I also do think that someone at SOE has got to be listening to at least some of this stuff. Maybe there is just one idiot in charge of public relations, who prevents anyone except his crack squad of four guys to post in public forums.