View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2007, 11:55 AM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

That does help explain it Othesus. I could fairly easily replace all MainHUD references with Custom references using search/replace tools. And gm9 has included the poifinder line with the mainhud file in the past so I imagine he'd be happy to include it with the custom file now.

I use Profit Reborn as my UI so I'm comfortable with the idea of working to make my mod more compatible with it. My biggest concern is that with such an update I'd have to re-explain to everyone who uses my mod, Profit users and those who don't, that the install instructions have changed. That there are now old files they should delete if I change the file name and different files that might have to be hand-edited. And gm9 can probably attest to how often people ignore even the most obvious instructions and then ask repeated questions about it So is there really anything gained by moving to the custom file or would it just be simpler to keep telling people to modify their mainhud.xml files? That's what I'm trying to decide now.