View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2007, 07:22 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Well i got the program and it didnt help its not giveing me a locked error its saying first error that the folder sint empty but when i do propertieson it the file says its empty when i try to open the file i get a error saying that it is D: is not formated but considering that i use it for things every day i would assume this to be wrong at any rate to gain access to this folder i have to format it but trying to do that calls up the info to format my D: and im not about to do that as ill loose all info on my hard drive im stumped here so is my brother who built my system for me nothing ive done is working i dont get it i also get random accesses to my A: and Cd rom drive i dont know whats going on but i know that this shoudlnt be happaning i guess im gonna defrag tonight and see if that helps i doubpt it though i did look at the sights provided and i thank you for the help so far guys would apreciate more ideas if ya come up with any see because of this stupid file ive lost it now hehe im banana's

Kattria