View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2005, 06:40 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Can someone make a scan of the map that shipped with EQ2, cut out freeport and qeynos, and save those and upload them here as either medium grade jpegs or DT1 (no alpha) DDS files?

Also, yes, I "made" the map_blank.dds file by pasting together a bunch of the default EQ2 maps. Most of the remade maps will have nearly identical proportions to the ones we did up already, just with new graphics replacing SoulPl's work. Hehe, even with the zonerect calculator, I'm not doing a dozen fresh zonerects.

Also, anyone working on maps, if you can make/get one, and then post it here so I can put it into the in-game map window, it'd make my life WAY easier. In other words, don't put it on the map background, that makes me have to do double the work, getting all new zonerects. If you just post it without background (but still DDS), or as a photoshop file or jpeg, I can get it in-game quicker.

Quib

P.S. - Here's the redone peat bog and forest ruins that I've set up, maps based off of: http://www.darniaq.com/EQ2/Maps/eq2maps.htm
Attached Files
File Type: zip pb_fr.zip (145.9 KB, 289 views)