View Single Post
Unread 08-02-2007, 11:31 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Permafrost

Could I get someone who is familiar with editing xml files to give me a hand incorporating the grid into fetish?

Using the supposedly fetish compatible version of the grid that Taco-Man created way back when (see link Talyns posted earlier in this thread) I got it to work, and I love it.... however replacing plugin_4.xml with his version means doing without the pulldowns for selecting alternate maps within the game.

It seams like you should be able to either merge the lines into the current file, or perhaps use a different plugin. However I dont know how to do that without messing things up.

This is the info in Taco-Man's version of plugin_4.xml - there is also a map_grid.dds file that resides in the \images\icons\ folder.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Enabled="True" GetsInput="false" Location="7,50" Name="TM_Plugin4" Size="438,510" Visible="True">
<Image AbsorbsInput="false" Enabled="True" Location="0,0" Name="Map Grid OVerlay" ScrollExtent="438,510" Size="438,510" SourceRect="0,0,438,510" SourceResource="images/icons/map_grid.dds"/>
</Page>

Last edited by Gedron : 08-02-2007 at 11:34 PM.