View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwonknu View Post
Thank you for the quick reply, I do appreciate it.. um, I went into the file and changed the music to all 0's instead of the 0.40 it was at.. but when i log in it still resets.. not sure why.. the other UI's do not do that. I loaded in ProfitUI, ThorUI and GeZer UI, and I really really hope Fetish is kept up to date. the others, especially GeZer, have lots of bleck to them.. such as the headers on the chat boxes being MISSING, so you see 1 row of types text where it should say "Main" or "Combat" or Chat" title.. very annoying..and then one has duplicated info.. when in a group you have the group info, which it puts ME in also, and then when i target anyone i have the single target boxes like default and Fetish use but ALSO have another changed info box that has that and implied target and such.. i like the implied target idea a LOT, we should add that to Fetish, but when that IS active, The normal target boxes should not be there! 2 times of the same info is sloppy and also gets confusing.

the I)nventory is also sloppily done, in an effort to save space I guess, but, it doesn't need to always be open, so, it is much better to have the normal, larger I)nventory. also box headers are too tiny and do not all fit, and just loop sloppy o the other UIs that have some titles.. some don't!

SAVE ME PLEASE!!

Thanks
I believe the sound problem lies with the Fetish startbutton.

I think if you delete the following from that file, the sound should go back to following your orders (or, if you're more into editing, change the values to what you want it to default to).

Quote:
<CheckboxStyle CheckboxSize="16,16" DisabledTextStyle="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" MouseOverSound="ui_mouseover" Name="collapse_checkbox" NormalTextStyle="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" RStyleActivated="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_normal" RStyleDefault="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_active_rect" RStyleDisabled="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_active_disabled" RStyleDisabledActivated="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_disabled" RStyleMouseOver="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.MinimizeButton.minimize_but_active_over" RStyleMouseOverActivated="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.OptionsButton.options_but_rollover" SetSound="ui_pressed" TextOffset="20,0" UnsetSound="ui_pressed"/>
<Checkbox Activated="true" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" LocalTooltip="Show Volume Controls" Location="19,63" Name="ShowVolumeCheckbox" OnActivate="
parent.size=&apos;36,82&apos;
LocalTooltip=&apos;Show Volume Controls&apos;
" OnDeactivate="
parent.ResetVol.Press=true
parent.size=&apos;96,108&apos;
LocalTooltip=&apos;Hide Volume Controls&apos;
OnDeactivate=OnDeactivate2" OnDeactivate2="
parent.size=&apos;96,108&apos;
LocalTooltip=&apos;Hide Volume Controls&apos;
" Rotation="0.250" ScrollExtent="17,16" Size="17,16" Style="collapse_checkbox" Tooltip="Show Volume Controls"></Checkbox>
<Button LocalText="Reset Volume" Location="3,81" Name="ResetVol" OnPress="parent.MasterVolume.Slider.Value=parent.VolMaster
parent.MasterVolume.Slider.Change=true
parent.MusicVolume.Slider.Value=parent.VolMusic
parent.MusicVolume.Slider.Change=true
parent.CombatVolume.Slider.Value=parent.VolCombat
parent.CombatVolume.Slider.Change=true
" ScrollExtent="91,24" Size="91,24" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.text_button">Reset Volume</Button>
<Page LocalTooltip="Master Volume Control" Location="34,2" Name="MasterVolume" ScrollExtent="60,26" Size="60,26" Tooltip="Master Volume Control">
<Sliderbar Location="1,11" Name="Slider" OnChange="
Master_Volume=(Value/20)
Master_Volume=(Value/20)
Parent.Val.text=(Master_Volume)
" ScrollExtent="60,13" Size="60,13" Style="/Fetish.SliderbarStyles.horz_sliderbar" UpperLimit="20" Value="8"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="Master" Location="2,0" Name="Label" ScrollExtent="40,16" Size="40,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">Master</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="0.400" Location="43,0" Name="Val" ScrollExtent="18,22" Size="18,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">0.400</Text>
</Page>
<Page LocalTooltip="Ambient Music Volume Control" Location="34,27" Name="MusicVolume" ScrollExtent="60,26" Size="60,26" Tooltip="Ambient Music Volume Control">
Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Parent.Val.text=(Music_Volume)
" ScrollExtent="60,13" Size="60,13" Style="/Fetish.SliderbarStyles.horz_sliderbar" UpperLimit="20" Value="10"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="Music" Location="2,0" Name="Label" ScrollExtent="40,16" Size="40,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">Music</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="0.500" Location="43,0" Name="Val" ScrollExtent="18,22" Size="18,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">0.500</Text>
</Page>
<Page LocalTooltip="Combat Music Volume Control" Location="34,54" Name="CombatVolume" ScrollExtent="60,26" Size="60,26" Tooltip="Combat Music Volume Control">
Combat_Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Combat_Music_Volume=(Value/20)
Parent.Val.text=(Combat_Music_Volume)
" ScrollExtent="60,13" Size="60,13" Style="/Fetish.SliderbarStyles.horz_sliderbar" UpperLimit="20" Value="8"/>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="Combat" Location="2,0" Name="Label" ScrollExtent="40,16" Size="40,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">Combat</Text>
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fetish.Fonts.FontArial14T" LocalText="0.400" Location="43,0" Name="Val" ScrollExtent="18,22" Size="18,16" TextColor="#88CCFF">0.400</Text>
</Page>
Please note that I haven't tried that, so I make no guarantee as to whether or not that will work. =)

You could always just delete the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml file and (thus) use the default which won't do those things.