View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2004, 01:45 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathorn
To help contribute to this great mod, i've started filling in some gaps that the uathor just hasn't gotten to yet. For right now i've skinned the Socials window, and i'm going to PM it to Talyns.

There was one small problem I had with it -- when I FIRST started up the game and opened the socials window the tab pane was showing macros, but the emots button was selected. I selected macros then emotes and it all showed fine form that point on even if I closed the window and reopened it. So not sure what caused it but its so minor its not worth fussing about.
Quote:
Ok well I Guess you can't include file attachments in PMs so here is the modded socials window.
Quote:
I just finished reskinning the AWESOME Journal mod by dogvomit which I use. Really I don't see how anyone can use any other journal

Anyway i've reskinned it to fit in with TabletsII now. I'm attaching it here.
I was going to mod the journal like dogvomits.. Thanks for saving me the trouble.. It will be included as the Journal window in the next version.. The current journal window will go into the mods folder..
I will give credit to both of ya

I haven't gone near the socials window cause I believe there are changes happening to it on test server and was sposed to be pushed live with next patch, which has been prosponed until after Jan. 1..