View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2006, 09:07 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42
Honestly, as a game maker, I would think such minor cosmetic issues as this are put way at the bottom of the list of "things to do/fix". I'm sure it be fixed soon enough. It's not like it causes any problems, ya know?
Well "As an old school game programer myself" ... I know where you coming from like m8 .. But the thing is kinnda like this... I was on 99.6% tonight and we finished the instance and it was bedtime for the rest of the guys/gals ... so I figure Hey no big deal I will head down to Mar and kill some guards thinking 2 maybe will do the trick and get my ding!! ... Erm NO! Think again like 8 guards later and no ding.... Eventualy I got it .. WOOOT .. lvl 57

So its not just cosmetic my friend its a bloody counter!! and whats the use of a counter that dont sodding count properly heh ? ... Way I seen 1 mob then ding 2 max .... I could have been in bed if I had of known it was like properly FUBAR

Point being it is an important part of the game.. You can work out what mobs to kill for the best exp / time it takes to do so... with me? ......

Cosmetic = NO