View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

But the thing is, its significance is in line with how hard it would be to fix. Not like its purely cosmetic but would need to have several people working on it to fix it. Would probably take one person no more than 45 minutes to fix. Considering it rounded exp when the game first came out and they changed it to the way the people are used to now, it would be even easier than most small problems since they basically have already done it before.

Also, I've yet to get some sort of official response on it even though I've made several attempts to bring it to their attention. I can't even get a "we are aware of it" out of anyone except for the 1 guide I've talked to in game.

On top of that, I've had to talk several people down from thinking they were actually losing exp, demanding that they get exp back from it, and were afraid to tradeskill because they thought it wouldn't give them all the exp they should be getting. Starting to think I should have let them go angry tirade about it even though it wasn't true, might have actually gotten a response.

Last edited by Pyroman : 08-09-2006 at 09:06 PM.