View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2006, 03:13 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

This is my first Custom UI and it is infinitely better than the standard one. I never thought much about custom skins and such... thought it was just eye candy before... but this looks and works so much better than the Sony one!

I really like the way there is so much info displayed without taking up too much space, once I get used to where to look it will be even better. Thanks so much for putting this together... it is a very clean and efficient interface.

Only one small complaint: the button on the far left of each hot bar is really only half the size of all the others. The left side becomes the scroll arrows for moving between hot bars. I am using the lowest resolution (1024 x 768), so I'm not sure if it is a problem on the higher resolutions. I find it really easy (especially in combat) to change to another hot bar instead of pressing the button. So I just moved emotes into those spaces instead of combat arts, no big deal.

Thanks again for designing and publishing this interface, gm9, and I am really looking forward to seeing if you can figure out how to export guild events.

Esa