View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Well I guess if they wanted it to be rounded, yeah its fixed. For people who want to see it the old way, the correct percentage of exp they have to be shown, its broken. And like I said, I can sit there and look at the bars and clearly see its not the percent number its showing me, making any percent I can show useless as far as I'm concerned. Unless they want to pump up the exp gain so much I'm getting whole number percentages for average kills.

And I'd debate them rounding it like this anyway, they are lying about how much exp you have, embellishing it at some point. 48.9% is more than 48%, so its safe to say you have at least 48%, but its not quite 49% yet.

Doesn't make sense to me why they would do this. I don't ever see people saying "hey could how much exp I have be more vague?" unless they are being sarcastic. If anything they want the actual numbers down to points, like 100000 points of exp for a level.

But if you have a way to get it to show the correct percent that would be great. In the mean time my old mod still shows me how much I'm getting for a kill if its at a point where it doesn't round it off.