Thread: SageUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2006, 10:40 AM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos
Talking

Quote:
What happened to the con system? I click on a creature, and I can only tell their level, and if they are big (by the brackets around their name) or normal (doesn't look fancy) Whatever happened to the ^^^?
1. The targetting system is changed now to what you currently see. I may add the arrows at some point. It's not a bad idea. This is Wildsong's mod. If you want to see what the different configurations stand for check out the pic here:
Wildsong's Targetting . If you don't like this targetting you can delete the mainhud.targetting.xml file from the UI and it will load the default once again. I will look into adding the arrows to his mod soon and post here when I complete it.

Quote:
When I target something, their information bar doesn't pop. I read earlier about Alt-T, so I'm gonna hit that when I get home to see if it works.
2. Let me know if this works. If not then I need to look into it more and see what is going on. Again you can just delete the targetting file to fix if this doesn't work. I 'd like to know if it is a problem though so please post if it works.

Quote:
Where is the quest helper window, and how can I turn it on?
3. Make sure the quest helper box is checked in the journal window (hit "j" to bring it up). If it is and it is still not showing then let me know. You can delete the EQ2UI_Journals_active.xml to load the default as well.

Quote:
I don't actually have a number 4, I just like making numbered lists.
4. Rofl. See number 5.

5. See number 4 and begin a mindless loop.

Sage