View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2006, 01:59 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: The Bazaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorya
Indeed the graphics look already nice at this resolution. I just find the corpse position a bit...weird, and the UI...well nevermind I guess some fellow players will patch that asap
And what about the gameplay (beside the nice implementation on traps)?
the position of the corpse I can explain, using one of the vampiric spells I took over that battlemages mind and had him stand against a wall, where I promptly fired a arrow through his head.. he slumped down along the wall.

the UI is hardcoded :-(

the gameplay is great, Oblivion was written to take advantage of the new physics processor cards comming out at the end of this year, implimentation without having such a card isn't very smooth, but the collisions are RL equivs.

Exploration is alot of fun in this game... the only downside is the world is kinda small for my tastes, maybe future expansions will expand it.

currently screenshots are broken, I think installing the construction set has hindered the ability to take screenshots ingame, I am currently investigating a way to fix it.. but, I can assure you with AA4 sampling on, I noticed no FPS differance than with it off, however you cannot enable HDR lighting ( can still use bloom ) nor will the havok tree shadows properly render.. minor bugs all of them.

Oblivion is a very very nice game to await the arrival of Vanguard on.. I haven't noticed the shakes or jitters of MMO-withdraw in a few days now.

Last edited by Sir Taleisin The Seer : 03-26-2006 at 02:06 PM. Reason: adding