Unread 03-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadIronTree
but there is a bug
if you select an item the hole bar lose the color and the text and you cant see what you marked - selected to search...
Yea I noticed that all so, not sure why its doing that. I haven't had time to look at it but I will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raesoth
I see that 3.20.1 is out but my CP at the bottom is reading 3.20.0 so what version am I running??

I see it downloading the CP and the filelist but never did seem to get the other files

Is there a log file for what files I've downloaded? If not do you think its possible to get one to see what files did actually come down the thread?
The CP reads the eq2ui_skininfo.xml file to get the UI version. If i forget to update that file it will report the last version number. ( and I did forget )

It use to save a list of all activity and I do plan on adding it back in but I took it out because the way I did it could of hogged a lot of memory if ran a long time.

[quote=BornAgainst]i was try to go around that ventrilo to connect me to server directly
so i created shortcut file 'Ventrilo-MyGuild.url' with ventrilo link but CP will give me error 'The above file name is invalid.' when i try to add that file to start up with CP
that shortcut works perfect when i run from desktop
any how can i fix that problem?[quote]

Yea it will not execute a .url file, their just basically a ini file that windows reads data from and responds to the data in them. I'll add in a prem field so you can pas prem to the .exe.