View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2005, 12:34 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Agathorn, I'm having a similar problem to the one others have described. Here's what's happening:

I installed TabletsII as per your instructions (I'm using the grey - not fantasy - folder as images, if that's relevant). I logged in from the launcher directly to one of my characters, and I got through all the loading screens just fine. I get into the game, and can see some of the UI elements (I've deleted all my UI configs and have started over from scratch), but the game is frozen. I can hear the music playing in the background, and it's not looping like in a crash. I can alt-tab out and have some limited ability to switch to other windows (although I can only see that in the taskbar, and can't see the windows themselves until I kill EQ2 via the task manager).

I'm really looking forward to using TabletsII. I'm new to the game, and have been entirely dismayed by EQ2's default UI and most of the mods available for it. I came here looking for a tutorial how to make my own, and came across TabletsII, and figured all my problems were solved. So, I can't wait to get this one working.

If it's of any consequence, I don't have DoF, and I run the game at 1680x1050. My experiences with TabletsII have been strictly since the 10/19/05 patch.

EDIT: And just a suggestion -- all the color schemes are cool options, but it'd be nice if you could maybe include a screanshot of each in the distribution so we can see what they're like?