View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2005, 03:11 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxel
The fix is all over the place, and even on the Startbutton download page...

Press Alt + ~

As well, you CANNOT use any other MainHUD.Inventory mod with my Startbutton. It features its own MainHUD.Inventory page; having another will conflict.

I tried this before posting and it did not work, I forgot to note that in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewina
Hi, first i love your UI its great

got the same issue with the start button and the alt + dont worked but copied the mainhud form the old update and it works again

But 1 thing i cant get fixed, and well have no clue why its so allways when i log in first time my custom preferences from my options are changed and have no clue why
you have maybe anyclue why ?

Found the problem to lie in the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml, copied just that one file from the previous version of the UI and it works fine.

Don't know where in there the problem is in the file, nor do i really care with how easily our issue was dismissed.

For people having the same issue with the start button mod not working after the 10/08/2005 "fix" that don't have access to a previous version of the UI you can download the file here: eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml

Ok, got the file on a different, more reliable server so it should work fine now.
Also, to those that PM'd me, I have replied to everyone I've received as of updating this.

Last edited by Duir : 10-24-2005 at 05:17 AM.