View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

I'm aware of that issue and the best "work-a-round" is to click a recipe then the window updates and your scroll bar "should" update and appear.

As for my recipe filter: make sure you have deselected it within the ThorUI AU. Once that is done all you need do is copy your version back in or delete my filters in came and set your's back up.

The ThorUI AU won't update a feature unless you have it selected within the features page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC2
I tradeskill a lot and like the tradeskilll window mod. I am having a problem with it thou. When I am done with a combine, by clicking the <Recipies> button, it returns me to the recipe list window, but the scroll bar is always sized as if the window contained all the recipies, that is it is full size. So if I have a recipe that is farther down the list I can not scroll down to it. The fix I have found is to refilter the list and then scroll bar is correct size, also opening and closing the recipe window does not fix the scroll bar either.

I mentioned earlier about your filter list. I deleted the ui/thorui directory but the list came up any way. I have manually deleted the filters from within game to see if that will work, but servers went down before I saw if it worked.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."