Thread: eXtremeUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2005, 11:58 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
There seems to be no way in hell to save the volume settings. Opacity saves but the slider refused to take any value with a decimal in it. Opacity uses .000 to 1 and the slider value uses 0 to what ever.
I think I did (Opacity/20) and it removed the decimal? Maybe it didnt lol

Well within reason 4 things save Opacity, Frames or none, window sizes and window positions (well last one does sometimes lol) So Opacity is being a pain because of the decimal, Frames and stuff dont use numerical values, That leaves us with the other two but we have 2 values x,y would it be possible to just extract the x or y value and read it back?

If not only other way I can see is to make a load of files like the Performance panel one's but containing the sound settings (1 file per sound range) and have the slider reference them for the values but if you call the files 1.000.xml, 0.500.xml etc etc then you could save the name of the last file that was set via some windows Opacity? Does that make much sense?

Surely its gotta be possible to stick a .xml on the end of the value when its looking for the file to use?