View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2005, 06:42 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarato
Thought I would post a SS of a Classic Vert Group window I finished today.

its in the UI editor at 400% so its not really going to be that bit

Small problem with my group window, I am basing my UI off the Tables2 framework, and well... tables is still having the problem with the progress bars.

but other than that it works fine :P
wow,
where did these popst come from? Anyway, if you can go ahead and link the XML file? I can switch to my group bars when I get done tweaking them. I'd appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffs
Hey you should be tired more often, Thats the most sense I gotten out of you in ages lmao j/k

Reason I ask is... Say I used a frame from one mod and a progress bar from another... Would that mess up the spacing for EG: the bar shows 50% but the frame shows it as say 65% or any other combination of ?

*EDIT*
Get some sleep before you reply, I get the feeling the "sense" is going to break down around about now hehe
I understand what you are saying. As long as the progressbar is within the inner confines of the frame you should be fine. The progressbar nestles nicely within the frame, its not as if the frame is covering part of the progressbar.

PS, bar has lines about every 3 pixels, maybe very two. The werent calculated purposely to be an accurant representation of XP %, although it DOES look to be 1% for every "tick"

Last edited by dc_roenfanz : 05-10-2005 at 06:48 AM.