View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2005, 07:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Hi Laffs,

thanks for taking over this excellent UI. I would like to make some suggestions for this UI (which I normally have to add after every new version myself):

I reduced the size of the zone name to 1 line instead of 2 lines and put into the gained place the location output (see attached gif). The advantage is, that I often have to run to a specific location for questing and very often the wisp doesn't show the correct (aggro/mountain free) way to the location. With the location in the UI I can easily find out the direction where I have to go. So the goal is to have a constant location output. Would be cool if you could add it somehow to the UI (like I did it or any other way you would prefer)

The second thing I have is a minor bug: The mouse over tool tip of the Power Bar shows "Memorized Spells" instead of "Power".

The third thing: Could you somehow make it possible to turn off the hotkey labels? I don't care about the keys but the labels make it hard to recognize the spell icons (and I think this is more important than the darn keys). Would be ok if I can turn it off in the settings somehow (even by editing the xml by hand). And yes, I am aware of the add on patch for the hotkey labels. It simply doesn't work for me (way too big hotkeys, doesn't fit into this UI).

Thanks for listening and your work m8!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	loc.gif
Views:	502
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	2611