View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2005, 11:29 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krylosis
Laffs, GREAT work once again.. love the neon color. I am looking at replacing the UI with the new one. but I have a few simple questions. I'm tired of re-making all my UI chat selections, just curious if I can still use perditions ui setting files? or what can i do to copy the information to a new UI file? =)

Also, I run in 1600 by 1200, does this new mod have the ability to hit 1600 by 1200? =) haven't downloaded it yet so i'm not sure =) thanks

Thanks again for your work and TIME! hehe

Krylosis
Thanks for the praise

Yes you can use Perdi's settings files or if your own is set up for this style of UI then just use that..

You may have to persist with the performace panel and the casting window a bit to get them to stick but if you read though this thread you will find info on how to do that in fact the info must be in about 10 places now I have typed it in that many times hehe

Now 1600 x 1200 as far as I know YES

I find it real hard to work with that rez I got a 21in monitor but all the stuff is so small its a pain to set up and work with lol

GL