View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2005, 02:41 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lange
Hey Kosmos,

I use your tracking window and it's just about perfect as far as I'm concerned. I did have an idea over the weekend though that might improve it slightly.

Currently, there is an issue when you go to actually track a mob that the selection highlite will move due to the font resizing and you'll end up tracking a different mob than you had intended.

Would it be possible to add a very short delay (I think 2 seconds would do it - maybe 3) before the font shrinks again? This would ensure that the selection you just made doesn't jump and you always get the mob you had intended.

That is really interesting, I have used this mod ALOT, and I have not encountered that problem. The Selection should stick and never move, the 'text' size has nothing to do with the selection. The cell size and text size re-size together, so as far as I know there is no way that once a selection is made, it would get er.. bumped to another selection.

If I can get the time tonight I'll try and get mine to do what you are saying so I can understand the problem better, and see if I can find a work around.

I wouldn't expect an update any time soon though my plate is REALLY full right now with 'real life' stuff. I've got a whole mess of projects I would like to work on with UI mods, not to mention things I want to complete in game.
Just not enough time.

Thanks for the feedback by they way.