View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2005, 11:56 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Butcherblock

Hey, Zonx. I've been using your UI for quite some time now, and I absolutely love it. However, I have one small thing I would like clarification on.

It's in regard to the EXP bar. In the description for your download page, there is a part that says...

Quote:
Experience: Complete reskin. Window is much more configurable. Height resizes to show 1 or both XP bars and spreads bars. Right-click to swap which bar is on top. Added XP, Debt and Vitality percentages with 1 point precision, Adventure and Artisan class labels and lvls. Vitality bars subtly pulse when full. Window now accepts standard option settings. Entire window stretches horizontally with additional ticks added as needed (including 3rd tier ticks every 20th). Minimize/Restore and 100 Ticks/Revert buttons added. Minimum size is significantly smaller than prior Fetish versions.
Now my little question is: Is there a reason for all the little tick marks? They don't really coordinate with the amount of exp you have, and just seem to be there just because. Is there a way I cna make the exp bar have 100 ticks?

When I look at the exp bar, it has the ticks, and I can give it seemingly 100 ticks, but, say my exp was at 20%, the yellow bar wasn't at the 4th 5% mark.

Can you enlighten me on how the exp bar is supposed to be set up? Before, I've just been having it there to show my exp percent, but now I want to have it more like the original, where the ticks and bars actually mean something.

Thanks in advance!