View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2005, 11:42 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Hi,

Very strange, I will look into this later one when I get to play myself, Somthing I had noticed was the the hotspot for the right click on some things has been reduced but thats just happened after update 6 (well I think I have only just noticed lastnight).... Anything that you right click on in the playing area has nothing to do with the mod...

Like I say I will look into it anyways..

There is one new issue I have found that if you try to drag and drop somthing onto the mini inventory at the top of the screen that now crashes to desktop, But you can drag items out of there and double click on them to equip item from there (thats the whole purpose of it anyways well for me lol to switch weapons quickly).... So thats another thing I need to look into also.

May I ask that you can double check at your end that all the files are in the right places and you are using the right .ini files for char settings etc... You probably done this all ready, But wont harm to re-check and let me know the results thanks

*EDIT*

How did I miss this !!

Quote:
i have tried 8 times and it does the same on all of the presets that you have for the graphics. not sure why.
The 3 Profiles I have included are as follows

Profile 1 = "MY PERSONAL SETTINGS" As stated you will need to use the Preset Parser to re-make this file based on your own settings (even if this is the only profile you change)

Profile 2 = "HIGH PERFORMANCE"

Profile 3 = "HIGH QUALITY" for screenshots etc

Sorry I know my set of instructions on the download page are not very clear,

You will need to make Profile 1 based on your own settings you use that is probably your problem... Keep me posted as to if this is the problem or not Thanks

Last edited by Laffs : 04-11-2005 at 01:08 PM.