View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2005, 11:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ok forgive me if this was touched on in another thread. Did a search but didn't see any posts quite on what I am seeing. Also wasn't sure if I should have made this a new thread but figured this was a good spot since these changes are where I am seeing some of my issue.

I made a bag mod like what the OP originally stated (ended up adding Parent.MaximumSize=x,y to it to try to fix my issue). When I log in and open my bags, the bags show one row less then they are supposed to. So a 12 slot bag shows 8 slots, 14 slot shows 12, etxc. The last row is cut off in each bag (bags are 4 slots wide by X long). I found though if I exchange the positions of two physically different sized bags in my inventory window, the bags will then show the last row that was cut off. Except by the time I am done doing all the exchanges, my 12 slot bags are then trying to show a 4th row (there is nothing in the row - just blank space). So I could live with this if it would hold that way, but of course, that would make it to easy. Upon logging and coming back into the game, the bags are missing a row again.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this (probably not)?

If I take my custom file out and go with the default, the issue goes away (of course then I have the larger bulky box/bag windows again). If I put the mod back in place after that, then I have the same issue again. Will try one of your guy's bag mods and see if I get the same thing. It acts like the ui is stuck loading smaller bag settings from something.

Edit:
Ok nm. My modding skills just suck I guess. Tried Deathbane27 and Ger's 3/4th bag mods and they both worked fine. So I will have to go through my code and see what the heck is up with it (I like to know why it isn't working). Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

Last edited by acethewd : 03-27-2005 at 12:15 AM.