View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2005, 12:03 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by frakboy9
I understand people concern with 'assist thru'; however you do not need to nessicarly make an '/assist Joe' macro button.

I just have a macroo that is '/assist'. Target main tank, hit that button. problem solved. might not be as easy in battle as having one 'coded' for the main tnaks name; but at least i never have to update it.
that is how I do it also. F# than /assit macro.

If we could combine these two steps in one command than I think some people would find it useful. Having to select the main tank then click a button doesn't save any steps.
The issue I have is that the main tank is always on a different F# key, and it takes me a second to get used to the new one. In pickup groups that are short lived it gets to be a pain.

What would be nice if there was a button or click box next to the person's name in the group window that would allow you to bind the assist key to that person the whole time. So then you would only have to click the /assist button and it would work the same as /assist Joe

Overall desire for this might be pretty low, meaning no body will pick up the project.