View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2005, 05:27 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have a similar issue, but mine is a litle different and recreateable 100% of the time. I loaded this UI and it works great. I have 2 characters from Dec and 2 from Feb. If I log in as one of the older characters, camp to character select and then select one of the newer ones I crash to desktop 100% of the time. I can switch between the 2 older ones, the 2 newer ones, and from new to old, but from old to new I crash everytime.

Playing around today, I moved off the whole UI folder (including the steel UI subfolder) and all the .ini files in the eq2 folder. Ran the full scan (basically setting the UI back to EQ2 defaults) and I can switch between characters just fine. Only put the steel UI folder back in the EQ2.ini file and the steel UI subfolder, and the same issue started up again.

I just tried this with the "steel bottom" UI and the same issues occurs....I thought it was the UI, but now I think it's something with SOE or my PC...except it happens on both PC's I play on...very confused...!?!?!

Last edited by MoonglumHMV : 03-10-2005 at 05:59 PM.