View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2005, 03:48 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Ok, I need Beta Testers on this one.
I have the one for you guys that want to creat custom profiles coming out tomorrow probably with VERY detailed instructions etc.
Here is the one I'm posting for the average user.
Let me know how you like it.

Quick Change Performance Buttons.

Included Files.
eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml
mugshots_female.dds
readme.txt

Instructions on How to Install an Interface can be found here.

I've shrunk the EQ2 Start Button.
Included 3 Quick Change Performance Buttons, and two additional buttons for Mute, and Music On/Off.

Credit for the idea for the Mute and MUsic On/Off Buttons goes to Insomiac.
I have slightly changed the implementation and the visual aspect of the those two buttons.

The three performance profile buttons work like this.

Button #1 on top is for Very High Quality

Button #2 in the middle if for Balanced

Button #3 on the bottom if for Very High Performance.

So, that's no so complicated is it?

Hope that you enjoy them.
If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them if I can.

For those of you who want to create 100% Custom Profiles see my other Mod and Post for Quick Change 'Custom' Performance Buttons.

-Kosmos

Note:
If you want to change which Pre-Defined Profile these these buttons load.
Than open the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml file in Windows NotePad.

In that file you want to look for the code similar to what I've pasted below after the [BEFORE Change] and [After Change].

You can change the value for r_performance using the following guide.

r_performance=0.0 Extreme Quality

r_performance=1.0 Very High Quality

r_performance=2.0 High Quality

r_performance=3.0 Balanced

r_performance=4.0 High Performance

r_performance=5.0 Very High Perforamnce

r_performance=6.0 Extreme Performance

If you wanted the top button to put you in 'Extreme Performance' mode. Than you would change r_performance=1.0 r_performance=1.0 to the following:

r_performance=6.0 r_performance=6.0

DO NOT add any additional puncuation or spaces. Just save the file again as an .xml file and your good to go!

[BEFORE Change] (Button 1 is coded for Very High Quality}
<Checkbox Activated="true" BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Checked="true" LocalTooltip="Quality" Location="31,7" Name="quality" OnSet="Parent.balanced.checked=false Parent.performance.checked=false Parent.balanced.checked=false Parent.performance.checked=false r_performance=1.0 r_performance=1.0" ScrollExtent="20,5" Size="20,5" Style="QualityStyle" TextColor="#EBDEAA" Tooltip="Quality"></Checkbox>

[AFTER Change] (Button 1 is coded for Extreme Performance)
<Checkbox Activated="true" BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Checked="true" LocalTooltip="Quality" Location="31,7" Name="quality" OnSet="Parent.balanced.checked=false Parent.performance.checked=false Parent.balanced.checked=false Parent.performance.checked=false r_performance=6.0 r_performance=6.0" ScrollExtent="20,5" Size="20,5" Style="QualityStyle" TextColor="#EBDEAA" Tooltip="Quality"></Checkbox>