View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2022, 06:52 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest
Default Gear Buff and Stat Monitor

Often times when I login (or especially when swapping back and forth between alts) my Gear Buff and Stat Monitor windows are missing. I have to click the little DARQUI WINDOW SETTINGS button and then hit the dropdown to select the windows that are missing and then find the TOGGLE WINDOW button to re-activate them. I know you can use the in-game commands /show_window WINDOWNAME to launch windows. Do you know if it's possible, or what the exact commands would be, to re-open the GEAR BUFF and STAT MONITOR windows? I would LOVE to make a macro or two that simply re-activated and enabled those windows for display, without having to take the time to fool with the dropdowns and finding the TOGGLE WINDOW buttons. It always takes longer than I have, usually when I'm trying to logon for raid or something... Anyway, a super quick macro click to re-enable those would be fantastic. And I'm pretty sure it's possible but I just didn't know the name of those windows or if that's exactly how it would be done. Thanks!