View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2014, 11:29 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekseiFL View Post
ProfitUI fresh install wont load, instead its that crappy game UI need help please.

Ive been to everquest 2 interface wanted to do fresh install of newest client and with the patch.

Profitui is not the issue however its in game to get it to load for the 1st time have to do

/loadui then choose profitui then camp and exit and when reload game its the crappy default UI again help please?
Don't use /loadui. That loads a new UI into the running game, it doesn't change the UI that the game loads on startup. The most common problem is you've got 2 game installations and you're running one while the Profit updater's pointed at the other. The quick way to check is to right-click on the EQII icon you use to start the game and use the "Open file location" item to open the folder the shortcut points to. Check the location bar of the resulting window to make sure it's the folder you expect your game installation to be in.

The Profit updater still doesn't have my patches, and the zipfile doesn't have the eq2.ini patch in it so applying my zipfile won't muck with any existing eq2.ini.

Note that the full version of ProfitUI on EQ2Interface is massively out-of-date and won't work. Only the updater provides the current version.