View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2013, 05:41 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Angry EQ2 Maps NOT Compatible with new Teleport Map Default

I got back on Test Server this afternoon after being away a couple hours - and apparently an update occurred in my absence. My game was logged out (I left my game up when I ran off to the doctor.) NOW I'm getting an error message stating that my Map UI page 1 is incompatible with the game default map (and EQ2 Map clearly is NOT working now).

I was forced to reload the default map (which has that Instant Teleport Button on the top right corner) - by command /loadui_default.... and I'm back to the very plain vanilla game map.

I hope you folks can develop a patch to correct for this so I can get my EQ2 Maps to run again! Soon!

I don't care whether the Instant Teleport button works or not! Frankly, I have NO intention of paying for teleports using my map. This is really the "outside of enough" where Station Cash manipulation is concerned. I can't afford to be paying for every hop I make around in Norrath. I'm comfortable with using the bells, the world globes, the guild hall transport system, and the flying carpets just fine! Please patch EQ2 Maps so they work in the game again .... I'm on the Test Server with this, and thank God it's not gone live yet. You have a bit of time to fix this. I sure hope you can!

Last edited by bayfia : 05-23-2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Post Title error