EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ehlric-Death Window (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2608)

dc_roenfanz 04-15-2005 10:00 AM

Uric-Death Window

3 Attachment(s)
****THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR FUTURE AUTHOR COMMENTS AND UPDATES. READ ME FIRST****

UPDATE
File uploaded and waiting for approval

URIC-DEATH v0.5
--------------------

1 | Animation is up and running!!!
2 | Rearranged windows as Dadditude suggested.
3 | Discoverd that the "title" is pushed from the server side. If its not there, CRASH!!
4 | Uric_Group.zip is uploaded at bottom.

URIC-DEATH v0.3
--------------------

1 | Name changed to UricDeath, because it a fit of rage, I deleted ... er, He was caught betraying by the Overlord and was incinerated :nana:
2 | Made the whole thing mostly transparent
3 | Changed the buttons a little bit.
4 | Added the eye-flash animation. As soon as it is working 100% I will upload it for critique and review.
5 | Decided to modify the "default" death window for increased compatability

Note: This was taken in EQ Builder. The black "background is from there. In game this will show transparent

EHLRIC-DEATH v0.1
------------------------------------

This is the beginning of EhlricDeath Window mod. Right now, all I have done is take Talyns TabletsII death window and tweak some stuff by hiding things and adding an image of a Jolly Roger (aka Skull & Crossbones)

Please feel free to post any comments or criticisms here.

CREDITS:
Humudce: For putting up with my incessant chatter in-game, and for helping me understand the whole animation thingy :nana:

Findarato 04-15-2005 10:13 AM

lol thats kinda funny

Ertoocs 04-15-2005 10:48 AM

I like it....one question....can the entire background of hte window be made transparent? I haven't installed Talyns mod yet, but it would be cool if the whole background was transparent.

dc_roenfanz 04-15-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ertoocs
I like it....one question....can the entire background of hte window be made transparent? I haven't installed Talyns mod yet, but it would be cool if the whole background was transparent.

Yeah, thats actually the next step. All I hafta do is set is to WC_Background.visible=false *or* set Opacity=0.0
Maybe I'll set it so that only the skull is visible except OnMouseOver .. or OnHover, whichever

dc_roenfanz 04-18-2005 05:33 AM

There Has Been An Update

Just to let you know, I posted an update regarding the renamed Uric-Death window. Please see the first post.

Thankyou!

Dadditude 04-18-2005 06:03 AM

One suggestion: Put the "Revive Locations" text above the list and the "Live" button below the list. Makes more sense to me that way. Not sure if others would agree, though.

dc_roenfanz 04-18-2005 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dadditude
One suggestion: Put the "Revive Locations" text above the list and the "Live" button below the list. Makes more sense to me that way. Not sure if others would agree, though.

Yeah, I just did that on a whim. Prolly not gonna stay that way.
Once I get my animation working right I'll change it

PS: TY for the feed back.

snodgrassjr 04-18-2005 10:39 AM

This is TOO cool

This is a window i see ... ALOT. so a change from the boring default window would be most welcome. I can't wait to download it.

dc_roenfanz 04-18-2005 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snodgrassjr
This is a window i see ... ALOT. so a change from the boring default window would be most welcome. I can't wait to download it.

:nana:

Having a problem with the Revive button jumpin around on me. Soon as I figure out how to make it not do that, I will be uploading it. I hope.

Also, the red-dot animation was kinda wierding out on me, so I changed it so the whole socket turns red. Not as Ideal as I wanted, but *shrug*

dc_roenfanz 04-18-2005 12:48 PM

There Has Been An Update

Lookit first post for update information.

Thankyou.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Humudce 04-18-2005 01:59 PM

Woo Hoo..... Looking Good. And it was no problem at all talking with you in game, I was camping Lord Byron in Stormhold (Very Rare Spawn) and I was camping him for over 8 hours LoL.

In the next couple of days I'll try and dump my knowledge about how Animations work into either a document or post here.

dc_roenfanz 04-20-2005 04:33 PM

Update

File uploaded, waiting approval