- Patch Notes
||08-08-2022 07:30 PM
[Live] Update Notes - Aug 9, 2022
EverQuest II: Myths and Monoliths is going live!
Emerging from the fog of time and memory comes the fabled dungeons of Veeshan's Peak and Kurn's Tower, now with heightened challenges and new glorious rewards!
Return to the dragon stronghold of Veeshan's Peak, to experience the pivotal confrontation against the Ring of Scale. You and your raid force will test your skills and determination against such fearsome foes as Druushk, Hoshkar, Xygoz, Silverwing, Phara Dar, and even the mighty Trakanon!
Relive that infamous moment when Kurn's Tower, the dreaded iksar monument of torment, was revealed to have been a Void anchor upon Norrath! Face invigorated foes and new challenges as you advance upwards through the monolith of pain and oblivion.
- Added infinite loop checking to the client. If the main client loop isn't updated within a set time (default 20 secs) it assumes the client is hung and will force a crash. If you use a custom UI / scripts that may need more time, you can add this control to your EQ2.ini and increase the timeout:
- cl_infinite_loop_monitor_timeout_ms 20000 (default 20 seconds, min is 6000 or 6 seconds)
- Updated summoned pets to go through their combat AI more efficiently.
- Thadampos will now sell a Monolithic Mercenary Infusion to level 125 subscribers.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Personae Reflection from benefiting from proc buffs such as Synergism.
- Kael Drakkel:
- The "Rumble and Grumble" achievement for killing the Windstalker Rumbler will now work on all future kills of the encounter.
- The "Acrimonius" achievement on the Kael Drakkel server should now be awarded for future kills of Acrimoniad.
- Vah Shir Heritage armor, weapons, and the Vah Shir Heritage Mount Choice Pack may now be purchased from Arabella F'arquharson.
- Blazeshade Trotter - Minimum level to use has been set to 30, matching the description.
- Snow Drifter's Flying Carpet - Minimum level to use has been correctly set to 85, matching the description.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Drowned Caverns to drop items that were not updated for current progression.
- Corrected an issue with Steam Powered Metabolism that granted the effect of clearing the reuse of Divine Arbitration to Swashbucklers instead of Templars.
- The Adjustable Training Monkey now has a toggle that allows you to make it immune to double cast and multi attacks, and a toggle that makes it auto-cure itself after receiving any hostile ability hit, to allow for more precise testing.
- Demersal Mythic Bludgeon can now be transmuted as normal.
- Demersal Mythic Baton can now be transmuted as normal and no longer erroneously requires ammo to use.
- An heirloom bag containing Dyrraga's Copper, Silver, Gold and Platinum Coin adornments is now offered by the gratified merchant within The Merchant's Den [Heroic II] if your character has already purchased and equipped the four adornments.
- The following items no longer have adornments automatically attached:
- Skysight Wanderer Gauntlets
- Skysight Wanderer Woven Gloves
- Skysight Wanderer Fingerless Gloves
- Skysight Wanderer Plate Gloves
- Corpseolynne has received one last shipment of powerful gear for adventurers
- Older items sold by Corpseolynne have had their price in Obol Obscura adjusted
TIME LOCKED SERVERS
- New pvp writs are now available in Kylong Plains on Tarinax. See the Priest of Discord for new rewards.
- Tarinax Server
- A Level 70 adventure boost will be added to all characters below adventure level 70 upon login.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.