- Patch Notes
||04-29-2019 06:19 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday April 30, 2019
- Barrel runners in the Faroth Mal encounter should more reliably destroy destructible walls.
- Armor inducers in the Faroth Mal encounter can no longer be pulled through destructible walls before they have been destroyed.
- Icon's in the Skoam Anvilpaw encounter should no longer become stuck as unable to be interacted with during the encounter.
Ragrax, Sepulcher of the Twelve [Raid]
- Favored Neglect has had some time added to it before it starts its damage once it is applied to more allow for reaction.
- A Missing Mask - Swine Lord will now spawn in every fresh instance of Nektropos Castle
- Corrected a bug that prevented the following wands from being used without ammo. Celestial Glowing Black Stone, Gritwitch Wand of Waggling, Itty Bitty's Tibia Wand, Pickclaw Skinpeeler's Skin Peeler, Scintillating Golden Wand, Shiny Boombottom Patron's Wand
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.