EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   DrumsUI - Blackhood's Updates For Updater (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18226)

ozbatov 01-12-2017 06:26 AM

tithe xp bar problem

Tnx for the hard work and beautiful interface.

I have a weird problem: I have 4 toons and only 1 of them is having an issue with the xp bars. Seems like tithe xp bar of him is overlapped by ascension xp bar and can't get rid of the situation whatever I have tried. (I tried to click everywhere there, right-click, even checked this toon's ui settings xml file and copied some lines from another toon.)

Do you know a way to reset it?

Blackhood 01-13-2017 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozbatov (Post 107126)
Tnx for the hard work and beautiful interface.

I have a weird problem: I have 4 toons and only 1 of them is having an issue with the xp bars. Seems like tithe xp bar of him is overlapped by ascension xp bar and can't get rid of the situation whatever I have tried. (I tried to click everywhere there, right-click, even checked this toon's ui settings xml file and copied some lines from another toon.)

Do you know a way to reset it?

Yes, it is a nice interface, I can't take credit though. That belongs to Drumstix42 :)

Your problem, it's because of the "click to move" stat bars. You can separate them, it's a pain though. (it's the reason I don't use this statbar). There is probably an empty space, just click on the ends of the bar until they move. It's a pain like I said though. You can also try to load another character's settings with /load_uisettings, or you can try and delete your characters settings .xml, its your main EQ2 folder. The name will be something like, <yourservername>_<yourcharactername>_eq2_settings, if you delete this, you will have to re-do the interface to your liking.

Blackhood 01-13-2017 12:40 AM

01/13/2017 - Updated file in first post.

eq2gal 01-13-2017 01:38 PM

EXPERIENCE bars with all 5 stats

The EXP bars has been unstable for me lately. (it's been buggin out) I have re-DL the master file you posted TODAY, and now the EXP bar only shows 3 stats for EXP, no Tilthe, no Ascension. Can you post for me the new EXP bar with all 5 stats - pretty please :) :D :o
I just replaced drumsui exp bar with default for the time being and noticed that the default ui exp bar is larger in KB size. Perhaps the one you have in your new DL is from original; pre-tithe and pre-ascension?

Blackhood 01-13-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eq2gal (Post 107131)
The EXP bars has been unstable for me lately. (it's been buggin out) I have re-DL the master file you posted TODAY, and now the EXP bar only shows 3 stats for EXP, no Tilthe, no Ascension. Can you post for me the new EXP bar with all 5 stats - pretty please :) :D :o
I just replaced drumsui exp bar with default for the time being and noticed that the default ui exp bar is larger in KB size. Perhaps the one you have in your new DL is from original; pre-tithe and pre-ascension?

Make sure that the "BarWindow" is unlocked, and drag the window down to make sure all the bars are shown, if bars are overlapping see my reply to ozbatov, and fix it using one of those methods. I just tried it, and it's fine for me. But that's because I haven't tried to move the bars :)

Blackhood 01-13-2017 11:35 PM

01/13/2017 - File in 1st post updated, Second update today, fixed AbilityDoubleCast saving in the statbar.

eq2gal 01-23-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 107133)
Make sure that the "BarWindow" is unlocked, and drag the window down to make sure all the bars are shown, if bars are overlapping see my reply to ozbatov, and fix it using one of those methods. I just tried it, and it's fine for me. But that's because I haven't tried to move the bars :)

Thank you - This was exactly the problem and your answer was precisely correct. I proceeded as you instructed and final solution was to delete the file, nothing else worked for this one character..... Thank you.

Blackhood 02-10-2017 09:07 PM

Updated file in first post, added filter to mission timers tab in Quest Journal.

Blackhood 02-10-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eq2gal (Post 107142)
Thank you - This was exactly the problem and your answer was precisely correct. I proceeded as you instructed and final solution was to delete the file, nothing else worked for this one character..... Thank you.

Great! :)

/10 chars

Neronik 04-11-2017 01:40 PM

Any chance someone can expand the broker interface so that items can be priced for over a mil? krono are selling for like 1.4 now.

Blackhood 05-01-2017 02:14 AM

@Neronik - DB has to do this. In the meantime, you have to play with plat/gold values, for instance if you put 999999 plat and 101 gold, you should come up with 1,000,001 or something like this :)

@EVERYONE **Please note: Starting with GU103, I am going to put the file in post 1 in the patches area of the file section. I think this will make it easier to find.**

Blackhood 05-04-2017 10:41 PM

Post 1 updated with GU103 update for familiars.

Blackhood 05-09-2017 11:45 AM

Post 1 updated. Files posted to file area.

Mysstie 05-31-2017 02:43 PM

Looks like the Merchant window needs updating:
Quote:

GENERAL

You can now hide your ‘Not For Sale’ items when at a merchant.

The eq2ui_inventory_merchant.xml file.

Darqwood 05-31-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysstie (Post 107340)
Looks like the Merchant window needs updating:

The eq2ui_inventory_merchant.xml file.

I think Blackhood already updated that this morning:

DrumsUI Updated

Mysstie 05-31-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107341)
I think Blackhood already updated that this morning:

DrumsUI Updated

I swear I looked there. Sigh.. thanks LOL.

ozbatov 06-09-2017 01:43 AM

over 1m plat

Hello friend,
is there an easier way than adding 999,999 plat to an item repeatedly to by-pass the 1m plat cap on broker? Prices are a little bit high nowadays and selling an item for 3mil plat is taking a lot of work. Can we/you make any modifications to broker mod?

Blackhood 10-24-2017 07:57 PM

First posted updated.

Blackhood 11-13-2017 09:31 PM

First post updated.

Roidu 11-27-2017 08:49 AM

Ascension exp/lvl

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 107597)
First post updated.

I still can't see the Ascension lvls/experience even tho I've updated with the file that someone posted earlier.. Anyone know the issue or what Im maybe doing wrong? =)

Blackhood 11-28-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roidu (Post 107605)
I still can't see the Ascension lvls/experience even tho I've updated with the file that someone posted earlier.. Anyone know the issue or what Im maybe doing wrong? =)

Make sure you are unzipping the files to your UI/DrumsUI folder and not a sub folder. You should be asked to overwrite files.

Blackhood 11-28-2017 01:46 AM

I updated the DrumsUI file in the file area for Planes of Prophecy. Just 2 small minor updates.

If any new UI files are updated during today's patch, I won't be able to update those until late tonight (Tuesday).

Neronik 11-28-2017 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 107607)
I updated the DrumsUI file in the file area for Planes of Prophecy. Just 2 small minor updates.

If any new UI files are updated during today's patch, I won't be able to update those until late tonight (Tuesday).

2 questions:

1. when i click the Diety wheel window, my background is transparent. Any idea which file i need to go re-download to give it a black background again?

2. When I bring up the Character window using "C", i look down at the bottom to see my stats including Potency, and AB Mod, however, i can only see the firt 2 numbers for my potency amount (for example, it only shows 45, when my potency is really at 45,897) and for AB Mod, I only see the first 4 numbers ( I see 1,218, instead of 1,218,746). Any idea if that's an easy spacing issue to fix within the UI?

Fendy 12-12-2017 02:01 PM

I've noticed, for the SpellTimer window, when it shows the HP of a ward, the numbers are now getting truncated.

97,000,000 appears to fit
100,000,000 looks to be getting truncated down to 100,000,

I've seen wards for over 1,000,000,000 in the solo zones with Font of Power up

I've looked into the XML and can't figure out from it how to widen it out.

Conandar 12-19-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neronik (Post 107608)
2 questions:
2. When I bring up the Character window using "C", i look down at the bottom to see my stats including Potency, and AB Mod, however, i can only see the firt 2 numbers for my potency amount (for example, it only shows 45, when my potency is really at 45,897) and for AB Mod, I only see the first 4 numbers ( I see 1,218, instead of 1,218,746). Any idea if that's an easy spacing issue to fix within the UI?

In the eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml, find the line with the text "Value_Potency" and change Location="103,44" to Location="83,44", and a little later in that same line change Size="46,16" to Size="66,16". Then find the line with "Value_AbilityMod" and change that lines Location="103,83" to Location="83,83" and Size="46,16" to Size="66,16". At least for me, that allows enough space to see the whole values expected. Make a backup of the file, first, just in case!

As nearly as I can tell, not being particularly fluent in XML coding, what these changes do is shift the start point of the value left by 20 pixels and then increase the size of the space by 20 pixels.

These two values should work in other places, too, though the actual values may need to be adjusted accordingly.

I have seen the issue with wards in the spell timer, but will need to find the right place to modify that value.