EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Equipment Sets update? (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17930)

jegriffi 11-14-2014 05:29 PM

Equipment Sets update?

Are there any plans to incorporate the equipment sets feature from the new xpac? Thanks, awesome work!

Drumstix42 11-14-2014 11:17 PM

Yep, hopefully this weekend I'll update.

Accepting Expansion donations if anything is limiting to free users ^_^

parsimony 11-19-2014 09:25 AM

Hi,

I see you've put in an update for the equipment sets. However, either I am feeble or there is something wrong. After I save a set (or more) they are not listed to select/equip. Is this me not understanding where to see the list of saved sets or is there a problem?

Drumstix42 11-19-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsimony (Post 105612)
Hi,

I see you've put in an update for the equipment sets. However, either I am feeble or there is something wrong. After I save a set (or more) they are not listed to select/equip. Is this me not understanding where to see the list of saved sets or is there a problem?

There seems to be a problem. I will attempt to fix it tonight or tomorrow.

Keep your eyes on my DrumsUI Updater thread. I post change notes there.

Quillyne 11-19-2014 06:54 PM

We're also not able to set up appearance sets...only adventure. Unless I am blind and missing something...which could certainly be the case. ;)

Drumstix42 11-19-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quillyne (Post 105615)
We're also not able to set up appearance sets...only adventure. Unless I am blind and missing something...which could certainly be the case. ;)

Already noted in the Updater thread.

All the problems, this one included, are due to the poor implementation of this update from SOE. It's a very hard-coded feature in the Character window, and the "layout" depends on other parts of the window. Unfortunately this means less compatibility with my custom layout, and more work to get it working :(

Quillyne 11-19-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 105616)
Already noted in the Updater thread.

All the problems, this one included, are due to the poor implementation of this update from SOE. It's a very hard-coded feature in the Character window, and the "layout" depends on other parts of the window. Unfortunately this means less compatibility with my custom layout, and more work to get it working :(

Oops...sorry! I caught the part about saved sets not being listed, but not the part about appearance (vs. adventure) sets missing from the tab. Thank you!

honeybush 11-29-2014 11:09 AM

Disabling Character Sheet

Since Equipment Sets aren't working is there any way to revert back to default UI? Thanks for help

Morlane 11-29-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybush (Post 105650)
Since Equipment Sets aren't working is there any way to revert back to default UI? Thanks for help

In your UI folder (eq2folder\UI\DrumsUI by default), delete or rename the eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml file.

If you are using the auto-updater, then next time you run it, make sure that you rightclick on the same file in the updater window, and mark it to be ignored, so it doesn't get replaced.

Drumstix42 11-30-2014 02:19 AM

Yeah my plan to update this week during the holidays just didn't happen. Don't get to see my family very often any more!

jegriffi 12-07-2014 07:16 PM

Understandable... family comes first. General ETA on when you think you could have a shot at testing it out? I reverted to the stock persona window and I wanna barf everytime I see it :eek:

Drumstix42 12-12-2014 12:09 AM

ETA this weekend for updates.

Drumstix42 12-15-2014 01:41 AM

Fix is on the Updater now. Lemme know if it's working okay.