- Patch Notes
||06-04-2018 07:20 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday June 5, 2018
Plane of Disease: Virulent Incursion [Raid]
- Removed an overzealous membership popup that was displaying every few minutes.
- Harvest Bag: Added 'Suppress Messages' checkbox that will suppress chat messages when items are placed in the Harvest Bag ( located in the Harvest Bag’s “bag options” ).
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Heroic/Expert]
- Skal'sli the Wretched should no longer attempt to cast curses on dead players.
- Wretched piles of goo should no longer cast the ability "Armor Buster"
Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic & Solo]
- Elif Whitewind should be more descriptive about where he is placing the ability "Wail"
Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid]
- Estir the Spiteful must now be hailed before she can be attacked.
- The Damned's stoneskin buff, Damnation, now properly updates based on increments.
- The number of skeleton adds in the The Damnation encounter in [Solo] caps at 40.
- Clearing The Trapped Bellhop's discarded clothing should now be quicker.
- Vampires bats within The Heart of Hate will no longer launch the dead into the air.
Sebilis (TLE only)
- The Lord of Ire should more reliably inform targets of Curse of Ire that a curse has been placed on them
- Lowered the recurring power drains from base encounters in the zone. They will still drain power but it will start off low and increase if not cured.
- When Lord of Loathing is slain the barriers involved with his encounter should now properly despawn.
- Corrected an issue that made Venril Sathir's Door not display the entrance requirements if not met.
- Increased the equip level of The Shadow Odyssey collection rewards to level 81 to make them unequippable on Fallen Gate.
- Hunter's Guard may only be used by Warriors and Crusaders and triggers Flay the Beast
- Shaper's Accomplice may only be used by Channelers.
- Hunter's Scale Shield may only be used by Mages and Priests and triggers Flay the Beast.
- Bow of Rapid Trepidation is no longer itemized as a two handed weapon.
- Updated adornment slots on heroic character gear from purple to orange.
- Updated adornment slots on level 101+ heritage gear from purple to orange.
- Added black adornment slots to several expert pieces that were missing them.
- Rise of Kunark item sets have been upgraded to match current stat progression.
- Eternal Enchantment rings are now spelled correctly.
- Deepening Barrier now rewards shoulder armor of the same name.
- Shipwrecked! - Completion of the quest no longer removes "Message in a Bottle" from the player's character inventory.
- *Shady Swashbuckler now offers "Message in a Bottle" to those currently working on or have already completed the quest "Shipwrecked!"
- *Shady Swashbuckler now offers "Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring" to those who have completed the quest "Light of the Destroyer"
- Shape the Future - Alishinu and hunting stelecats are now only visible when they will update the quest.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.