- Patch Notes
||05-30-2018 05:40 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Thursday May 31, 2018
- Fixed an issue where cancelling crafting would boot you to character select.
- Prospective fix for Mouselook causing the camera to spin wildly out of control.
Rise of Kunark
- The Tangrin has been increased in difficulty.
- Trakanon has been increased in difficulty.
The following zones should now pull all members of the raid in when one person attempts to enter as long as all criteria to enter are met:
- Tairiza the Widow Mistress
- Veeshan's Peak
- Chamber of Destiny
- Venril Sathir
- Selrach Di'Zok
Planes of Prophecy Raids
- All raid bosses who drop armor patterns will now do so 100% of the time. Other items that were shared with the armor patterns will now be an additional drop at 50% chance.
Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Expert]
- Increased the amount of time before the warning areas in the Manaetic Behemoth encounter detects players in range. It should now match the reaction time as the non-expert version of the zone.
Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid]
- The effigy of Innoruuk has shown himself within the plane to give slight hints as to what puzzles may be available. He is the god of hate, after all... As such, his hints may be vague!
- Corrected an issue that would cause the Hand of Maestro to think a player hasn't moved when they have.
- Added a visual representation to show if players have moved or not when it is checked.
- Collecting the Sharp Stitching Knife during the Lord of Ire encounter should no longer be able to be interrupted.
- It should no longer be possible to have multiple bosses up at the same time within the zone.
- The Deathrot Knight should no longer spawn more than 1 squire at a time. He will still heal if the add is not promptly dealt with.
- Lord of Decay has had the damage from "Surge: Burning Bones" reduced slightly.
- Ashenbone Broodmaster has had their max health points reduced.
- Ashenbone Drakes should no longer respawn during boss encounters.
- Lord of Loathing remnant adds should no longer so easily kill players who had just been challenged.
- Jail Bars in the Demetrius Crane encounter should now have slightly more hit points.
- Dreadlord D'Somni should once again use his "berserk" mechanic when he drops hate on his targets.
- The exit door should now allow you to leave the zone regardless of what bosses have been slain.
- Corrected an issue that caused players to not end up in the correct instance.
Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic]
- The range at which Igidishi's animal totems can be uncovered has been slightly increased.
- Books that appear after defeating one of the Surrogates can now be used.
Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Solo]
- It is now possible to spawn the Gruesome Twosome and the Cantankerous Triumvirate. But how to spawn them is still a mystery!... maybe...
- Estir's lords and ladies of spite are now immune to indirect AOEs and have increased AE Auto Attack Avoid Chance.
Solusek Ro's Tower: From the Ashes [Tradeskill]
- All shinies are now accessible.
Shard of Hate: Eye Spy [Tradeskill]
- Tradeskill collectibles now appear in Shard of Hate: Eye Spy [Tradeskill].
Coliseum of Valor
- Scorn Spectre Emissary is now available in Coliseum of Valor to hatefully sell you hateful armor from Hate.
- The Rise of Kunark expansion has been unlocked on the Fallen Gate server.
- Hunter K'Andal, located in the Danak Shipyard, now offers a daily bounty hunting mission, which will reward Kunark Hunters Coin, which may be used to purchase powerful rewards.
- Corrected the primary cure effect on Necrotic Reconstruction to once again target the pet.
- Corrected an issue with Ward of the Untamed that prevented it's effect from working.
- Reaver will once again have an effect if Focus: Reaver is selected in Character Training.
- Several percentage based heals have been fixed so that they will no longer benefit from potency.
- Khalee'Sri Crystal - Can now be scaled larger than before.
- The Plane Touched Spiritstone now grants agility.
- Amarat the Procurer will no longer require you to exchange your Liquified Raw Magic, Wing of Fenin, or Enchanted Calcite Wristband to purchase their upgraded versions.
- Restored the correct appearance to the Draped Cape of Hate.
- Grim Legacy of Ill Will and the Scorned Scion of Ill Will will now increase effects when leveling to Planar Level 1.
- Rise of Kunark gear has been rebalanced for itemization progression. Items dropped by multiple encounters have been balanced based off of the lowest encounter to preserve progression.
- Planar Recipes will now update their achievements when crafted in an expert zone.
- Fixit Omegatock's demise will now update The Planes of Prophecy Event Heroic weekly mission in Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Expert Event]. You may need to restart the mission if it was active in your journal prior to this fix, or you can update it in Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Event Heroic]. (You will need to complete one of the other two parts in an [Expert Event] zone to earn Expert rewards, however.)
- Hate is in the Air [Solo] will no longer grant Sandstorm Pearls.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.