- Patch Notes
||08-27-2018 05:10 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday August 28, 2018
- Increased the drop count of The Shadow Odyssey raid armor patterns to 2 in most cases.
The Fabled Ykesha's Inner Stronghold [Raid]
- Ykeshan footsoldiers should no longer take as long to defeat and the number of members per encounter has been reduced from 7 to 5.
- Added some extra time between spawns of ykeshan footsoldier adds in Ykesha and Field General Uktap encounters.
- Ykesha will now end the encounter if too many ykeshan footsoliders are present.
Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid]
- The Avatar of Bone should now wait to apply his "Curse of Calcification" spell until enough time has passed to be able to counter them correctly.
- The Avatar of Bone should now reduce incoming damage to him while the discarded bonepiles are present.
- Byzola should now wait longer between summoning far away players.
- The Culler of Bones' "Disorientate" spell should no longer expire after only a second or two.
Zraxth's Fabled Unseen Arcanum [Heroic]
- Treskar Throatpuncher's buff, Temperance of Wraith, will trigger its mana drain less often.
The Fabled Ruins of Guk: Ykesha's Outer Stronghold [Heroic]
- Ykeshan stormwarders' Temperance of Wraith will trigger its mana drain less often and they will no longer cast it immediately after they enter combat.
- Overpower drains less mana.
The Fabled Ruins of Guk: Halls of the Fallen [Heroic & Solo]
- The puzzle after defeating Froppit the Everliving should still work after leaving and re-entering the instance at a later time.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- The Manaetic Behemoth should no longer leave his room without breaking the encounter.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]
- Firestorm and Wavecrasher should now properly run their death event script.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Bolstered Blessing from modifying the maximum health granted by Marisha Kur's Blessing.
- Enhanced Repairs now has a single tier and increases the effectiveness of Slot 1 and Slot 2 Conduits by 20%,
- Corrected a bug that prevented Enhanced Dissipation from modifying the dissipation restored by Dissipate.
- Corrected an issue that caused Reaper's Mist to set the cooldown of Harm Touch and vice versa.
- Restored several The Shadow Odyssey collection rewards to equip level 80.
- Players above level 100 can once again see the 2017 days of summer equipment on Pas Yu.
- Removed the 1h weapon requriement of One Handed Rune: Power of Greenmist and Power of the Planes so that they can be applied to shields and symbols.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Shadowknight Planar Mastery effect from displaying on Pledge of Armament.
- Corrected a stacking issue that prevented Untamed Mastery from always applying it's physical, arcane and noxious ward component.
- Corrected an issue with the Planar Mastery: Fighter rune that caused its damage to be multiplied by the tier of the rune instead of increasing by the tier of the modified ability.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.