EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   DrumsUI - Blackhood's Updates For Updater (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18226)

Blackhood 05-09-2016 09:11 PM

DrumsUI - Blackhood's Updates

DrumsUI Planes of Prophecy updates:

DrumsUI Updated

DrumsUI Skins Updated

Drumstix42 05-16-2016 01:44 PM

Looks good. Sorry took me a week to respond. After work today I'll try and get these on the Updater.

If you're having trouble with the extra red text, I think it's left over "Debt xp" from one of the other templates.
Sorry, I never coded with code comments in the EQ2 UI because I always used the UIBuilder to do final saves when previewing changes.

I honestly never played with the XP bar on the screen my last year or so of playing :rolleyes:

Mysstie 05-18-2016 02:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I modified the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml to include the Mail and Broker buttons for those that want it.

Update: please see this post for latest version: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18303

Blackhood 05-22-2016 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 106699)
Looks good. Sorry took me a week to respond. After work today I'll try and get these on the Updater.

It's ok, I was away myself. You don't play EQ2 anymore right? So, it's understandable you wouldn't be here. I think you are doing a service because you are keeping the updater up.

Quote:

I honestly never played with the XP bar on the screen my last year or so of playing :rolleyes:
Yeah, it looks like it :) LOL, j/k

I got rid of the 4.2% and added how many points you have on the bar, but can someone post what the tithe bar looks like in default? Do they have your ADV level in the tithe bar, like it is here? I don't even see a bar for tithe in default.

Here is a pic of what I have done: (tithe is of course the last bar)

Drumstix42 05-22-2016 08:35 PM

Maybe it's gone. I don't remember. They changed the PVP bar so many times, and outside of battlegrounds, I never logged into PVP servers.
And yes, I haven't really logged into EQ2 since very early 2015.

diashto 06-05-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 106722)
I got rid of the 4.2% and added how many points you have on the bar, but can someone post what the tithe bar looks like in default? Do they have your ADV level in the tithe bar, like it is here? I don't even see a bar for tithe in default.

Did you upload these changes somewhere?

Drumstix, if you are looking for someone to maintain the updater/update server to keep things current (with community additions like what Blackhood has been doing), I could volunteer to help out with that.

Jim737 07-30-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 106722)

Any file to download for this pls ?

Blackhood 07-31-2016 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim737 (Post 106800)
Any file to download for this pls ?

Wow, I never posted it? I can't find it on my PC. Check back on Tuesday afternoon, (EST TIME) I will see if I have it anywhere else.

Jim737 07-31-2016 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 106801)
Wow, I never posted it? I can't find it on my PC. Check back on Tuesday afternoon, (EST TIME) I will see if I have it anywhere else.

awensome cheers

RumTumTugger 08-02-2016 07:12 PM

are these in the auto installer please don't know what happened but i did have resovle and fervor on my stat bar before but not now.

Blackhood 08-08-2016 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
@Jim737 Ok, I managed to find it, sorry I am late. Let me know what needs to be done to it.

@RumTumTugger drums said he was going to put that stuff on the updater, not sure if he did or not, but you can just download the stat bar in my first post in this thread.

Blackhood 10-07-2016 06:11 PM

Kunark expansion

Just a quick update: The beta for the expansion is around the corner, seems the betaserver is updated, and these are the new files and updated files in the default UI
Quote:

List updated: 10.11.2016

Updated:
----------
eq2_poi.xml
eq2_poi_links.xml
eq2ui_ButtonStyles.xml
eq2ui_gamedata.xml
eq2ui_mainhud.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_knowledge.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_map2.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml
eq2ui_loginscene.xml
eq2ui_playerhousing_housedisplay.xml
world_map.dds
map_starting_city.dds
icon_is125.dds
icon_ms3.dds
splashbkg.dds

New
----
home_cityofmist-1.jpg
home_cityofmist-2.jpg
icon_is126.dds
eq2ui_listboxrow_threatlist_item.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_threatlist.xml
DrumsUI uses eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml, eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml, and eq2ui_mainhud_knowledge.xml. I will update both (have already started with persona.xml) and post them here in this thread when they are ready. :)
*Not sure I am able to do it, having a tough time with wardrobe in drums persona, page is added, but nothing works (Help doesn't display, can't put things into wardrobe etc). **

Zephanor 10-12-2016 01:55 PM

Awesome! I'm glad to see someone keeping these files up to date, particularly the persona window. :p

Blackhood 10-12-2016 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephanor (Post 106909)
Awesome! I'm glad to see someone keeping these files up to date, particularly the persona window. :p

Tryin. Not looking good though. I got all the merc changes in. But the wardrobe page is giving me big problems, and it's funny, I updated my own personal persona and a friends persona with wardrobe, no problems, Drums Persona with wardrobe, big problems.(probably due to my inexperience).

Blackhood 10-12-2016 04:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is DrumsUI eq2ui_mainhud_knowledge updated with Ascension tab. This is for use on BETA server only right now. Please let me know of any bugs/mishaps/etc

If anyone can help with the wardrobe page on persona window for drums, let me know because I am stuck as noted in previous message. I will send it to you.

Updated 10.15.2016

Darqwood 10-12-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 106913)
...If anyone can help with the wardrobe page on persona window for drums, let me know because I am stuck as noted in previous message. I will send it to you.

I spent about an hour with it earlier, using the persona window attachment from the top of this thread. I see the issue but am completely baffled about why it's happening.

Darqwood 10-12-2016 05:30 PM

Never mind, I think I found it. Check your messages :eek:

Blackhood 10-13-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 106916)
Never mind, I think I found it. Check your messages :eek:

Thanks for the help Darq. I would never have found that. I think it's beyond me to do what you said in the PM. I would need some kind of example to go off of. But I will still try.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Darqwood 10-13-2016 08:58 PM

*bump* PM's :cool:

Blackhood 10-17-2016 10:26 PM

Updated 1st post.

RumTumTugger 10-19-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhood (Post 106933)
Updated 1st post.

thank you for the update I am glad I don't have to use the defualt UI on beta anymore.

Blackhood 10-20-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumTumTugger (Post 106934)
thank you for the update I am glad I don't have to use the defualt UI on beta anymore.

Your welcome! :)

Just an FYI, going to update the files this sunday or monday. A friend found some stuff off with experience and I am thinking about putting the "add to wardrobe button" and the "help" button on the bottom of the wardrobe page. I think it might look better.

Blackhood 11-15-2016 11:17 AM

First post updated with Kunark Ascending release.

Rolaen 11-15-2016 04:33 PM

Merc page

I dont see a way to level up the mercs on the merc page, nor can i put on equipment other than for appearance.

Jim737 11-15-2016 06:12 PM

Implied Target

Hejo,
For sum reason I lost Implied target. I mean the window is physicly there when I press F10 I can see it there even when I right click it I can go to window options. But nothing shows in that window.