EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Changes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [Live] 2.22.11 (Destiny of Velious) - Interface Changes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15400)

Dolby 02-22-2011 03:22 PM

[Live] 2.22.11 (Destiny of Velious) - Interface Changes

The following is a compare between the old pre-expansion default interface (2.21.11) and the new post-expansion default interface patched (2.22.11) on the right with changes in red. Use the context & line numbers to help find your way to make the changes needed to your custom interface.

Changed:
eq2ui_ButtonStyles.xml
eq2ui_community.xml
eq2ui_gamedata.xml
eq2ui_global_marketplace.xml
eq2ui_journals_quest.xml
eq2ui_loginscene.xml
eq2ui_mainhud.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_breath.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_casting.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_knowledge.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_mail.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_map2.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_pet.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_pvpimmunity.xml
eq2ui_newcharscene2.xml
eq2ui_playerhousing.xml
eq2ui_popup_groupoptions.xml
eq2ui_popup_racechange.xml
eq2ui_proxyactor.xml
eq2ui_specialelements.xml
eq2ui_tradeskills.xml
images\frontend\splash_logos.dds
images\icons\icon_is108.dds
images\icons\icon_ms2.dds
images\maps2\world_map.dds
images\commonelements.dds
images\map_starting_city.dds
images\splashbkg.dds

New:
images\maps2\velious_all.dds
images\aabackground.dds
images\calendar.dds
eq2ui_mainhud_target_tag.xml

Sinnerxxx 04-11-2011 12:32 AM

Mrwledge and Maintained_spells

Any idea when they plan to fix this... hard as heck to target the REsearch button in Knowledge window let alone cancel any spells in the Maintained_spells window... just wondering if you cave any Info I dont 8 )

Thanks for reading ;

Sinnerx

lordebon 04-11-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinnerxxx (Post 96711)
Any idea when they plan to fix this... hard as heck to target the REsearch button in Knowledge window let alone cancel any spells in the Maintained_spells window... just wondering if you cave any Info I dont 8 )

Thanks for reading ;

Sinnerx

What does that bug have to do with the interface compare from the start of the expansion? :confused:

Sinnerxxx 04-11-2011 02:13 AM

Searching for fixes

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordebon (Post 96712)
What does that bug have to do with the interface compare from the start of the expansion? :confused:

It has everything to do with it... If something isn't working I troubleshoot and ask questions. So, I asked a question.. and seeing as how you are not the author of the topic I posted my question... I can only believe that I am still waiting for an effective reply from the Author of which my query was originally posed..

Take care and be well;

Sinnerx

Drumstix42 04-11-2011 02:20 AM

This bug is from a recent patch, not from the expansion launch.
Nothing was changed in the XML that caused this bug. It seemingly came from something Sony did, probably by accident.

And this is not the correct place to post bug reports or seek support for UI windows. You'd probably be best off by /bug'ing this in-game and/or posting on the official forums.

-Drum

Sinnerxxx 04-18-2011 07:33 AM

?

So what. I asked a question about something that was bugging me. And did get an answer... so how was this the wrong place to ask? lol