I have been having an issues with certain items not popping up the examine window. Have tried removing the Profit CE version and using default for it and nothing seems to work. Already checked to make sure they werent popping up offscreen and just cant seem to figure it out.
I know Necroposting is bad, but I had the same issue on one of my characters that I play less often and lived with it until I got an actual working solution from user Porky on Discord. I figured this would be a good place to leave this information to spread awareness of this fix.
So if you also have an examine window that does not show up and really don't like resetting your whole UI try these fixes depending on your UI:
Default UI or any other UI:
1. Log fresh into the game and DO NOT examine anything!
3. Then type
4. By pressing the Default Location Button in the Windows Settings options you'll reset all examine windows (but only those not the rest of your UI) back to its default location in the center of the screen.
5. Press the OK Button to save these settings.
6. You may now close the default examine dummy window and can test that this fix hopefully resoved the issue.
1. Open the Windows Settings options by right clicking on any UI element.
2. From the Locate drop-down menu choose Examine Item.
3. Then (depending on location) press either the Default or Center button.
4. You may now close the default examine dummy window and can test that this fix hopefully resoved the issue.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.|
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.