EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   EQ2MAP New maps (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   LU109 Zones (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19111)

jnils 03-16-2019 04:29 PM

LU109 Zones

8 Attachment(s)
Images i need

jnils 03-16-2019 04:30 PM

GU109: Mischief and Mayhem

3 Attachment(s)
More images i need

Pijotre 03-16-2019 10:34 PM

Historical information of zones and files that have been added for LU109

1 Attachment(s)
This post will receive all the info of the LU 109 zones that have been added from post #1 of the Pijotre's odd zones thread.

HC Map addition:

Code:

<ImageStyle Name="exp15_dun_plane_of_mischief_01" displayname="An Unfinished Mine [Solo Tradeskill]" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp15_dun_plane_of_mischief_anchorage" displayname="The Anchorage [Pubilc Tradeskill]" />
<ImageStyle Name="fprt_hood02_clone" displayname="Stonestair Byway" />
<ImageStyle Name="fprt_hood03_clone" displayname="Temple Street" />
<ImageStyle Name="fprt_hood06_clone" displayname="Scale Yard" />
<ImageStyle Name="live_exp04_dun_sebilis_bristlebane" displayname="A Sinister Place in the Emerald Jungle" />
<ImageStyle Name="qey_village01_clone" displayname="Nettleville" />
<ImageStyle Name="qey_village02_clone" displayname="Starcrest Commune" />
<ImageStyle Name="qey_village03_clone" displayname="Graystone Yard" />
<ImageStyle Name="qey_village04_clone" displayname="Castleview Hamlet" />
<ImageStyle Name="qey_village05_clone" displayname="The Willow Wood" />
<ImageStyle Name="qey_village06_clone" displayname="The Baubbleshire" />

Castle Mischief [Raid]:

- Parentzone is Cobalt Scar
- As this is a raidzone I can only access this map, but I doubt we have a map for the other floors anyways.
- Please add the *dds in the attchment and then add:
Code:

<ImageStyle Name="exp15_dun_plane_of_mischief_raid_0" displayname="Castle Mischief [Raid]" zonerect="-421, -301, 110, 107">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp15_dun_plane_of_mischief_raid_0.dds" SourceRect="0,0,800,600" />
</ImageStyle>

Fabled Runnyeye: The Gathering:

- Parentzone is Myrist.
- New zones in the GU that was released on saturday.
- Use the same map as Runnyeye: The Gathering.
- Please add:
Code:

<ImageStyle Name="runnyeye_advanced_fabled" displayname="Fabled Runnyeye: The Gathering [Heroic]" zonerect="-246, -257, 145, 198">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_runnyeye.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>
<ImageStyle Name="runnyeye_advanced_fabled_solo" displayname="Fabled Runnyeye: The Gathering [Solo]" zonerect="-246, -257, 145, 198">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_runnyeye.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>

Pijotre 03-16-2019 10:45 PM

Reserved for further use.

lordebon 03-17-2019 10:39 AM

Can confirm there's no default maps for the CM raid zone. That one is a match for the first floor, but the rest of the zone is rather wonky and will need to eventually get mapped manually.

Pijotre 03-17-2019 08:08 PM

Thanks lordebon, thats quite far down on my list then hehe. I had heared on discord parts from other maps could maybe be reused if that was the case then I could do it quicker, you don't have to happen a (partially) cleared instance on Maj'Dul I could enter?

lordebon 03-18-2019 04:16 PM

We reset after we cleared it unfortunately. But if you'd like to do the mapping, I can get you in next time we clear it. If not, I can try to get you POIs but a zone that big is likely to take a while; I've made a few smaller maps for self/guild use before in the past, but my texturing was never up to snuff to release them.

It does reuse some zone art from different zones, but the bulk I believe is new art and the way it's layered / interconnected, I doubt we could use the base maps for the bits that are reused anyway unfortunately.

Pijotre 03-18-2019 10:11 PM

That would be a bummer and I don't see myself having the time to do fresh mapping myself. My texturing is also not that good but I'm happy to share what I know :-) Your profile states you're on AB, did you move to Maj'Dul? I'm not sure that I would be able to access that zone even if I made a new char on AB or any other non Maj'Dul server.

lordebon 03-19-2019 04:50 PM

Yeah I'm on Maj'Dul now. Forgot to update it here I guess :)

Pijotre 03-19-2019 07:51 PM

Ahh cool, my instance will unlock in 2h so if you have a partially cleared zone just sent me a tell or a mail in-game so we can meet up so I can lock myself to it and see what I can pull off if anything :-) Least I can do would be to correct the zonrect of the mine I guess for that zone.