EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pre-Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Mini Inventory (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=774)

Kryoclasm 12-25-2004 02:09 PM

Mini Inventory

2 Attachment(s)

This is my current project now that my target bar is done. This is Moab's Mini-Inventory.

This mod has all the bag slots, Ammo with #, Ranged weapon slot, LH & RH weapon slots, and both Activatable slots.

All this in a tiny package not too much bigger than the Compass.

Problems I see at the moment is that I cannot drag bags around, but I can drag the equiment, that's a minor prob at the moment.

I plan adding tabs so that you can have Coin and stats as well. If you have an idea as what else to add to a tab, please let me know here. :D

Agathorn 12-26-2004 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryoclasm

This is my current project now that my target bar is done. This is Moab's Mini-Inventory.

This mod has all the bag slots, Ammo with #, Ranged weapon slot, LH & RH weapon slots, and both Activatable slots.

All this in a tiny package not too much bigger than the Compass.

Problems I see at the moment is that I cannot drag bags around, but I can drag the equiment, that's a minor prob at the moment.

I plan adding tabs so that you can have Coin and stats as well. If you have an idea as what else to add to a tab, please let me know here. :D

Id love to know how you managed to get the inventory items to actually show up. Way back when I tried twice to do an inventory atrip, but the dynamic data all seemed hardcoded to only show up in the default inventory window.

Kryoclasm 12-26-2004 11:38 AM

Well, I made a copy of the original inventory container that was located at "root.Inventory" then I pasted it in A BUNCH of different places till I figured out what it was looking for and how it worked.

It is now placed just under the MainHUD container and I did NOT rename the Inventory container at all. This will allow the dynamic data to make it to the wigets. There is a hard coded issue here for sure.

In short... "root.MainHUD.Inventory" :p

Then I just removed everything I did not want and resized the frame and other windows. After I was happy I parsed the xml data for the mini inventory out of the MainHUD XML file and made a new reference to my new xml file creatively named "eq2ui_mainhud_inventory.xml"

Ok, now to my problem... How on earth can I make it show up in the MainHUD with out having to implicitly tell it to show up with "/show_window MainHUD.Inventory"??

I can not figure this out, I just want it to appear automatically like the player and compass windows, is that so much to ask?? :(

Kosmos 12-27-2004 12:40 PM

Great!

I can't wait to use this! Wonderful idea. Do the right click shortcuts still work on this as well? For example use poisions, etc...

Agathorn 12-27-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

I can not figure this out, I just want it to appear automatically like the player and compass windows, is that so much to ask??
Yes it is :p

As far as I know, the only ones that appear automaticly are the ones hardcoded to do so.

Kryoclasm 12-27-2004 08:17 PM

Kosmos,

Yup, the right click stuff works fine....

I hope to be adding this to beta soon.

Kryoclasm 12-27-2004 11:33 PM

Duh! Ok I dont know what I was thinking.. It is in the beta fourm, you can download it there. :rolleyes:

Beta thread