EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   [DrumsUI] Info Center (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10448)

Resun 04-09-2009 06:09 PM

Hi, I just downloaded this and the quest journal. I'm getting the same thing as a lot of the other posts about only seeing the Parent.Parent etc. text. I've changed my eq2ui_custom.xml file to include the files:
Code:

<Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
        <include>InfoCenter/includes.xml</include>
        <include>eq2ui_custom_infocenter.xml</include>
    </Page>

I get the windows, but when clicking on a button it displays the link to the file, not the actual text. I've also checked the eq2ui.xml file and it does include eq2ui_custom.xml.

Drumstix42 04-09-2009 07:53 PM

Is the InfoCenter/includes.xml properly inside the InfoCenter folder, along with all the subfolders?

Not sure why only some run into this problem.

Resun 04-09-2009 10:46 PM

Yes, I have 8 sub folders and includes.xml in the InfoCenter folder in my UI folder.

Brorim 06-30-2009 04:36 AM

Have you stopped working on this ?

Would love to see a TSO updated version

Yours

Elrohan 08-27-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brorim (Post 84472)
Would love to see a TSO updated version

Yours

Exactly what I came here to find out! :confused: Ever since the spells have all been revamped that entire section is pretty much useless anymore and this is one of the best features I ever found for my UI.

Drumstix42 08-27-2009 07:20 PM

I would like to get it together. If I can find some lists that would be easy to transfer, I'll see what I can do.

There's TONs I would love to do. It's just very tedious doing everything and making sure everything works with each small change.

*pouts about the UI*

Drumstix42 08-30-2009 06:14 PM

Does anyone know a resource that lists class abilities by level with the description as well?

I thought the ZAM listings would have been updated/changed by now, but I was mistaken.
The EQ2i site has all the spells, but it would be very tedious to copy over the descriptions for the spells for all classes.

Nitefang 08-30-2009 07:32 PM

I'm working on the Monk list now - couldn't find a resource anywhere, so I will at least do my own class.

Drumstix42 08-30-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitefang (Post 85510)
I'm working on the Monk list now - couldn't find a resource anywhere, so I will at least do my own class.

Cool. I'll most likely do the Sk, as that is what I play most. Perhaps I'll fill out the Mystic or Defiler one as well. It's just a lot of work going through 26 classes, considering it falls lower on my list of things to do compared to other missing information.

Enric 09-03-2009 04:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a list I made for myself to help get more familiar with the dirge class.:p It's just a list of spells, combat arts and AA's that add spells and combat arts to your list of abilities. If you can't use it as is let me know and I will download info center and try to match the formatting it uses.

The file was created using Word Pad. I re-saved in Open Office 3.1.1 as a Word 97,2000,XP .doc file since .rtf files aren't supported upload formats. The formatting might be a bit wonky depending on what text editor you open it with. :rolleyes:

The ranger list is the same as the dirge list (for better or worse). Those are the only two toons I have at 80. Hope it helps. This is a really cool mod and I would love to see it stay relevant for those that can't open the in game browser without killing their performance. :(

The ranger list was created using Open Office 3.1.1 and saved as a Word 97,2000,XP .doc file.

Drumstix42 09-04-2009 02:48 AM

Thanks much, I'll have to look at these when I get back home. I have a bundle of different text editors, so I'm sure I can figure it out.

Just about anything helps at this point!

Nitefang 09-12-2009 12:39 AM

just saw this post on the boards - thought it might be helpful

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...58667&#5117046

Still working on the monk list - just got busy and havent finished it yet

Drumstix42 09-12-2009 01:44 AM

Ugh. well, it's a start, and it does help a little. It's a joint effort in the end, but that's what this mod is all about.

Cheers. Thanks mate.