- Patch Notes
||04-15-2019 06:11 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday April 16, 2019
ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFERS
Account to Account transfers are now available on the following servers: Skyfire, Isle of Refuge, Halls of Fate, Antonia Bayle, Fallen Gate, Maj’Dul, and Thurgadin.
They will not be available on the following servers: Kaladim, Nagafen, Drunder
To complete the transfer the following must be the case for both accounts involved:
- Two Factor Authentication must be enabled, and the same information utilized on both accounts
- The Country for both accounts must be the same
- Both accounts must be active and in good standing
- Reduced the experience granted by exploration.
- Guild Hall Trophy Pedastals are now available from the city merchants. Please look for Rabbleson near Qeynos Harbor and Polycethes in The City of Freeport.
- You can now speak with the Priest of Discord in Freeport and Qeynos to become the alternate subclass of your class regardless of faction. NOTE: Doing this will give the player a one week lockout from being able to change again and will, in some cases, prevent them access to certain guildmaster services and/or merchants for their subclass. The Priest of Discord will also grant betrayal to the opposing faction with the same lockout penalty.
ZONES / POPULATION
- Corrected an issue that caused The Seraph of the Stags to drop double loot.
Eryslai: The Empyrean Steppes [Raid/Mythic Raid]
- Rinturion Windblade should no longer use his dance of blades ability quite as often, making the encounter a bit quicker.
Ragrax: Sepulcher of the Twelve [Raid]
- Councilman Hyritus has been scolded for hiding from challenging raid forces.
Awuidor: The Adumbral Depths [Contested Raid]
- Bosses will now respawn independently of other bosses. The portal to Coirnav will still open if all bosses have been defeated and close if any bosses are alive.
- The Conch shell for the Kraken encounter can no longer be interacted with from outside of the Kraken encounter.
- Several exploration volumes should be easier to trigger, even if you are on a mount now.
- Instead of changing items players have already looted we have increased the difficulty of the Seraph of the Stags to more accurately match the loot it drops and have increased the respawn timer to more accurately match other similar contested encounters.
- Glub, Glub - Precipice of Awuidor is now spelled correctly.
- Glub, Glub, Glub - Precipice of Awuidor is now spelled correctly.
- Celestial Adornment of Increased Criticals (2H) may now be added to crossbows.
- Celestial Adornment of Modified Power (2H) may now be added to crossbows.
- Celestial Adornment of Raw Power (2H) may now be added to crossbows.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Pas Yu from selling the "Against the Elements Ancient Spell Scrolls".
- Updated the names and descriptions on Chaos Descending armor vouchers to more clearly indicate what they unlock.
- The Sapswill Shawl now has a proper shoulder item icon.
- Greenmist Particle is now spelled correctly.
- Greenmist Residue is now spelled correctly.
- Doomfire Lightly Singed Waistwrap is now spelled correctly.
- Essence of Suppression is now spelled correctly.
- The Screaming Mace - Now specifies updates must be obtained in the original Temple of Cazic-Thule, as opposed to the Fabled Temple of Cazic-Thule.
- Where Help is Needed - Quest journal now indicates interacting with the empty plates is necessary to advance the quest.
- The Traverler's Three Meanings of Life - Quest rewards a choice of jewelry, once again.
- The Curious Augur's Three Meanings of Life - Quest rewards a choice of jewelry, once again.
- The Angry Augur's Three Meanings of Life - Quest rewards a choice of jewelry, once again.
- The Meandering Augur's Three Meanings of Life - Quest rewards a choice of jewelry, once again.
- The Wanderer's Three Meanings of Life - Quest rewards a choice of jewelry, once again.
||04-23-2019 12:38 AM
Does anyone know the respawn timer on Seraph?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.