- Patch Notes
||06-17-2019 06:31 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday June 18, 2019
- Fallen Gate / Antonia Bayle Merge: During downtime we will be merging missed Wardrobe data.
- Chaos Descending Expert Dungeons are now available! If you meet the requirements for their Heroic counterparts, then you may enter Expert dungeons through the same portals within the Elemental Portal Gallery in Myrist, the Great Library.
2019 Summer Ethereal Event is now available. While the ethereal event is running, completing any Chaos Descending solo mission will grant an Astral Ethereal reward crate. When the Astral Ethereal reward crate is received it grants an Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallion up to your daily limit, and a small chance to receive a bonus reward based on the current Ethereal Wave. You may only receive 4 Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallions per day on each character from expert missions, 1 Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallion per day on each character from solo missions, and 1 Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallion per day on each character from Public Quest missions. On the test server, and only on the test server, solo missions will count as both the solo mission and an expert mission for calculating ethereal rewards.
Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallions may be used to purchase rewards from the Ethereal Merchant located in Myrist, the Great Library. During wave 1 the Ethereal Merchant will sell Gloom-Hardened armor pieces, and Astral Gloom-Hardened Shards. Astral Gloom-Hardened Shard may be used to upgrade the planar level of Gloom-Hardened armor.
Unlike in previous ethereal events, Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallions will not be made Heirloom at the end of the event. Instead, once a character has three fully upgraded Gloom-Hardened armor pieces, they will receive an account flag that allows them to upgrade Gloom-Hardened armor without expending shards on all characters on the account.
- Wave 1 begins on 6/18/2019
- Wave 2 begins on 7/30/2019
- Wave 3 begins on 9/10/2019
The 2019 Summer Ethereal event will end on 10/29/2019.
ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFERS
- Fixed an issue where the purchase confirmation UI could not be interacted with.
ZONES / POPULATION
Eryslai: The Midnight Aerie [Heroic & Expert]
- Beaknik's bird friends will no longer increment Prevailing Winds.
- Xochéntula's nilborien adds will no longer increment Prevailing Winds.
- Prosperon's chaotic tempests and Aerieyal no longer increment Prevailing Winds.
- Sterek's budgies no longer increment Prevailing Winds.
Eryslai: Trials of Air [Heroic & Expert]
- The timed trials now last 60 seconds.
- Frock of Flame Armor - Armor set is now heirloom.
- The Heat Is On - There are now more flame tuatara eggs and hatchlings to be found within a larger area of Darklight Wood.
- Mage Fulcrum Gearshift, the Concordium Collector, and Scientist Dally Scrumplecog, the Academy of Arcane Science Collector, are back in their respective cities, for a limited time, to exchange Elemental Storm Shreds for items in their stores.
- Path of the Past - Tombs of Night is now level 56 and updates within The Tomb of Night.
- Hide of the Fleshgoyle - Fleshgoyles will once again update this quest.
- Parasite's Prize - Albino cave snakes will once again update this quest.
- Cutthroat Hunter's Brand: Corrected a bug with the Undying effect that prevented it from functioning.
- A Selkie Mushroom - House item can now stack.
- Ambar the armor merchant no longer requires you to have unlocked previous tiers of armor to purchase from him.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.