EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   DeusUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6660)

sparhok 08-27-2006 07:51 AM

DeusUI

DeusUI by Sparhok.
v2.7 - 08-26-06

This is a combination of a lot different UI pieces, choosed with an only aim - to make playing EQ2 more comfortable and pretty.

In DeusUI was used:
- Damea's UI Pack by Damea (some quite old version...)
- Mortis Bank by Valdacil
- [OCD-Adv] 6-Row Bags 75% by Jaxel (heavy modified)
- Hotkey bar by Landiin (modified)
- Pikkel's Advance Pet Window by Pikkel
- AzTargets by psouza4 (modified)
- AzGroup by psouza4 (modified)
- PUI Chat by pixelia
- MaddBomber's Tracking Window by maddbomber83
- Hinton's Guild Window by Hinton
- Enhanced Persona Window by ariobeth
- Milquetowst Info Center by DBurgdorf
- Milquetowst Horizontal Quest Journal by DBurgdorf
- Milquetowst Clock and Compass by DBurgdorf
- zoning window from ProfitUI by gm9 (slightly modified)
- ProfitUI Market Window by gm9
- Z Inventory Window by matthewzellmer (heavy modified)
- Z TradeSkill Window by matthewzellmer
- EQ2Map by EQ2Map Project team
- EQ2Map Map Spoiler by mother9987

Download and shots are here.

hdevantier 09-11-2006 10:55 AM

A couple questions

First let me say thanks so much for putting this together I really like the look of it. Love the bag feature and the vendor section rules. I have a couple questions:

First in the chat box thingie. If you hit the x and get rid of your main chat window by mistake how to get it back again. Second, when you want to reply to someone in a tell, I have a problem setting this and have to type the persons name each time.
My other question is about raid window. I can't seem to find one? Is this not set up? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Chrysoberyl ~ Level 48 Bruiser ~ Lucan dLere Server

sparhok 09-12-2006 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdevantier
First let me say thanks so much for putting this together I really like the look of it. Love the bag feature and the vendor section rules. I have a couple questions:

First in the chat box thingie. If you hit the x and get rid of your main chat window by mistake how to get it back again.

You can open context menu on any other chat window and select "open new chat window" command. But after this you'll need to customize all chat filters again.
Or else you can load reserve copy of your UI layout - if you have one - by command "/load_uisettings".

Quote:

Second, when you want to reply to someone in a tell, I have a problem setting this and have to type the persons name each time.

Hm... Not sure, what are you talking about... Just press 'r' while not in chat window and "/tell" template with the name of a person who sends you tell last will appear in your default chat window.

Quote:

My other question is about raid window. I can't seem to find one? Is this not set up?

It can't be seen while you are not in raid. When in raid, press 'Alt-R'. I placed raid window exactly at the same place that are usually occuped by opened bags, so when in raid I closes bags and opens raid window.

--
WBR, Sparhok.

hdevantier 09-13-2006 10:25 AM

Thanks kindly sir. For some reason that reply bug I had is now mysteriously gone yay! Originally when i pressed r it would not pop up as reply in the window but now it does.

And thanks for the tip about the raid window. Just didn't know where to find it.