EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sets window overlaps equipment icons (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18584)

Sigrdrifa 09-18-2018 04:53 PM

Sets window overlaps equipment icons

1 Attachment(s)
Open the Character screen, click Sets. Although you can select, drag, unequip etc. the gear along the top and sides of the paperdoll, you can't get at the bottom gear slots, probably because the Sets window is overlying it. The Sets info should not block the gear slots around the edge of the paperdoll.

Make sure Sets is visible, then try to click on Wardrobe, Pets, Familiars: in each case, the sets list from the Sets screen is still visible and overlying the stuff in the new window. As soon as you click away from the Sets page, the sets list should be dismissed.

Therendil 09-24-2018 11:57 AM

Hmmm. I have not seen this and I use Sets a lot. What resolution are you running?

-= Therendil =-

Sigrdrifa 09-24-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therendil (Post 107949)
Hmmm. I have not seen this and I use Sets a lot. What resolution are you running? -= Therendil =-

cl_screenwidth 1920
cl_screenheight 1080

I have a 24" flat panel monitor.

Darqwood 09-28-2018 06:16 AM

This issue is definitely reproducible on the ProfitUI default Character window. It's a fairly straightforward fix and it would be super awesome if any ProfitUI user would be interested in taking a stab at it.

TalTal 10-01-2018 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fixed sets overlap for wardrobe and familiars. The persona window has not had the pets page added and that is beyond the time I can commit right now so the overlap will still occur on pets page.

To fix on pets page, go back to inventory and unclick sets and then return to pets. Someone needs to update the persona page for pets for a more permanent fix for that.

Silat

Darqwood 10-01-2018 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This looks much better Silat, thank you. I poked around a bit and the Pets page seems to work now as well. Can you give the adjusted version below a test?

Also, I noticed a couple of very minor things about the armor sets area: 1) The toggle button always needed to be clicked once to "sync" it with the sets being open/closed, and 2) You had to click in the sets area to switch between appearance and adventure each time. These two items were occurring on the server version, so it appears to have been a long-standing issue. I believe the file below will address these while also providing your fixes.

TalTal 10-01-2018 06:37 PM

Seems to work for all mentioned fixes. One note, if you click on pet stats and then pets, you can see the stats overlaid at the top. This is purely graphical and does not affect use as far as I can tell.

I don't actually play anymore. I just lurk on the forums sometimes. So my opinion is obviously not super well tested.

Silat

Darqwood 10-01-2018 08:21 PM

Good call on the see-through area. This got a fix and I went ahead and put it on the updater. If there's any trouble with the window I'm sure we'll hear about it.

Sigrdrifa if you'll weigh in about the original overlapping issue, we may be able to consider the matter closed.