EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Patch Notes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   [Live] Game Update #39, October 17th, 2007(0) (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9375)

Offical Forums 10-17-2007 09:30 AM

[Live] Game Update #39, October 17th, 2007(0)

HIGHLIGHTS
  • The Fear Gate in the Feerrott has opened! The Shard of Fear, a fraction of the Plane of Fear, is now accessible by Norrathian mortals. Only seasoned adventurers traveling in groups should dare look upon this realm of terror and dread.
  • Further sighting of mysterious visitors from Kunark have occurred in the waters near Freeport and Qeynos. See Admiral Marc Grenich in Qeynos Harbor and Livia Montellus in Freeport East to join in the investigations of these visitors.
  • Guild banks have been extended with several new options. See the Guild Banks section below for details.
GAMEPLAY
  • "The Tablets of the Blademaster" quest no longer requires that the player be in the Pillars of Flame zone to examine the spirit vessel.
  • The Valley of the Magi instance off of the Commonlands should be functioning properly again.
  • The Misty Mustang whistles should now summon pinto looking Misty Mustangs instead of Elddarian Chargers.
  • The quest "A Portrait of Destiny " can no longer be shared.
  • Vhalen's Tools can now be examined outside of the Acadechism for a quest update.
  • Server Performance Improvements for dungeons and raid encounters.
  • Usable Items that are not usable from inventory will always show darkened out while not equipped.
PETS
  • Deity pets can now be used along with collection pets.
  • Pets with random names will now persist that name through zoning.
TRADESKILLS
  • Provisioners now have a recipe for prickly pear pie, and no longer have two different recipes for prickly pear cookies.
  • Carpenters, inspired by the Night of the Dead, have begun researching new and sinister furniture items. A limited selection is now available with more development expected to yield further results in the future!
  • Harvested items will now display the level of recipes they are used in.
ACHIEVEMENTS
  • Mystic
    • Weapon Mastery should now improve the dps, max health, attributes and crushing skill of the shaman pet.
  • Fury
    • Pact of Nature will scribe the spell for the player even if their inventory is full
SPELLS
  • Clarified the Slaughter spell scrolls to be Assassin: Slaughter and Berserker: Slaughter to reduce confusion
  • Instant cast non proc spells will now get a small bonus from +spell/heal/combat art mods
  • Spells that summon multiple limited pets will display that information more concisely in the tooltip.

Inquisitor
    • Contempt now uses ordination like the other spells in the line do.
HOUSING
  • The obsolete option to "Relinquish" homes has been removed. It's no longer required since of the advent of automatic moving crates. To move your belongings, simply go to your new home and buy it. Your items will be moved into the new home automatically.
GUILD BANKS

Guild banks have been extended with several new options:
  • Each guild bank tab can have its own name.
  • There is a space on each guild bank tab for a comment.
  • Each guild bank tab can now be set so withdrawing any quantity from a stack is considered as withdrawing one item for the purposes of the withdrawal limit.
BROKER:
  • Two-handed weapons will no longer be returned in broker searches for "Primary" slot weapons.
UI
  • When you run out of a charged item (* totem) the tooltip will no longer say "Charges: 5 / 5" it will instead say "Charges:0/5" to reduce confusion.
  • There is a new UI window that will show only debuffs on your character:
  • The UI window is called MainHUD.DetrimentalEffects
  • The old effects window will now only show beneficial effects

More...

AsylumX 10-17-2007 10:15 AM

New detrimental effects window is AWESOME. Any mods for it yet? ;)

gm9 10-17-2007 10:32 AM

Hehe, what do you want modded with that? ProfitUI has it modded of course, but except for my standard icon size toggle I wouldn't know what else to change. Effect names visible?

Vanyari 10-17-2007 12:28 PM

What is the key combo to make it display btw? (ie... Alt-M for Maintained, etc.)

Othesus 10-17-2007 02:02 PM

I don't think there is a key combo yet. The window defaults to just being on. Otherwise just type /show_window MainHUD.DetrimentalEffects

gm9 10-17-2007 03:22 PM

The shortcut is also Alt-E, both windows are toggled with the same shortcut.

Eshaac 10-19-2007 07:49 AM

Guild bank tabs

How do you set the guild bank tabs? I can not find where to change the labels at. I've even deleted the custom ui "eq2_inventory_guildbank.xml" file to use the default one and still can not see how to change it nor find any space below it to enter txt.

gm9 10-19-2007 08:02 AM

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...15&postcount=2

Eshaac 10-19-2007 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 64206)

ah.. Thanks a million :)

Eshaac 10-19-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 64115)
You may want to add the same instructions for UIs that include eq2ui_inventory.xml, where you need to add

<include>eq2ui_inventory_guildbanksettings.xml</include>

to access the new guild bank settings window.

Hmm I've added guildbanksettings.xml to the eq2_inventory ui, but still can not see it. I've also added it to the mainhub.xml file as well and can not see it.

Am using fetish nightfall latest version.

gm9 10-19-2007 09:20 AM

Well if your server is really Splitpaw, then you will just have to wait for GU39 first. Your server is still at GU38 which has no guild bank settings window. :p

Eshaac 10-19-2007 09:54 AM

hahaha... hhmm didn't it go live on us servers 2 days ago now? We usually get it next day.. think they late yes/no? uumm hahahahaha.. ok. Thanks.. well, at least I'll be ready hahahahaha...

gm9 10-19-2007 10:09 AM

it's due next Tuesday for us because they still need to translate from US -> UK English (at least that was kinda the BS excuse they used, lol).

Eshaac 10-19-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 64216)
it's due next Tuesday for us because they still need to translate from US -> UK English (at least that was kinda the BS excuse they used, lol).

:eek:

hahahahha... ooooooKKK.. :rolleyes:

Othesus 10-20-2007 12:32 AM

Well, I think you can blame the French and Germans, but you use the same patch server I think.

pharstrider 10-20-2007 11:37 AM

fetish nightfall detrimental effects window

was wondering if anyone could help me update my fetish nightfall to show the new detrimental effects window. i can't seem to find the mainhud xml file

gm9 10-20-2007 12:52 PM

eq2ui_mainhud.xml in your Everquest II\UI\Fetish folder.

hansel12345 10-20-2007 01:47 PM

Well I included it into my mainhud file and it still is not working..also the detrimental effects window sits in the middle of the screen and can not be moved even though it is unlocked.. anyone has any idea if and when we get a update for fetish?

Thanks

Hans

Never mind..... just sah version 9.2 posted about 1/2 hour after my posting...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

pharstrider 10-23-2007 11:57 PM

fetish detrimental effects

thanks gm9

Daeanor 10-24-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hansel12345 (Post 64294)
Well I included it into my mainhud file and it still is not working..also the detrimental effects window sits in the middle of the screen and can not be moved even though it is unlocked.. anyone has any idea if and when we get a update for fetish?

Thanks

Hans

Never mind..... just sah version 9.2 posted about 1/2 hour after my posting...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Just for future reference, you also have to turn off click-through to be able to move a UI window, regardless of the locked state.